Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
fasttech shipping it out isn't the problem, it's the donkey that carries it to the post office that has the problems sometimes :facepalm:

mule-mail-470-0509.jpg

overload2.jpg
hahahaha

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Thanks everyone for the reply!

Yah I knew it depended on who it's shipped via.

I know my fathers company has stuff manufactured in Shenzhen China and it is shipped via FedEx express and we usually saw it in about a week. Maybe a day or so +\-.

I was asking mainly to see what everyone else's experience has been.

So in theory, a week to half a year :D

I would think (assume) that smok would probably ship these by a "more reputable" carrier so probably the big 3 (ups, DHL, FedEx) so probably 1-2 weeks.... Or so.

Sweet:cool:

Well that's cool. I've never won anything online like this before so I'm excited! Can't wait to get it and be able to mess around and fog up my house!
What Color did you pick :)

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
never was cleared up by as far as we know that is for the Smoktech main giveaway on the website for everyone, and @SmokeyJoe was running the ECF part for 1 week
this sounds about right, i guess we wont know until ollie appears again :)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I get all my stuff from FT in 8-10 days via ePacket to Canada.

Always upgrade your shipping to ePacket or better and make sure what you want is in stock or ships next day.
If one item goes into restocking before it's packed up, it will hold up the whole shipment. Just open a ticket and ask them to ship the restocking item separately. FT has excellent customer service.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
I get all my stuff from FT in 8-10 days via ePacket to Canada.

Always upgrade your shipping to ePacket or better and make sure what you want is in stock or ships next day.
If one item goes into restocking before it's packed up, it will hold up the whole shipment. Just open a ticket and ask them to ship the restocking item separately. FT has excellent customer service.

What I have noticed a few times isn't the shipping as it is US customs that holds things for however long they want to

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Oh and it also depends what time of the year you order too :laugh:

The Chinese New Year is a Major Big Deal there. The WHOLE country closes down for like 2 weeks to 15 days.
I mean most everything just stops. Schools, Factories, Mail, and Businesses they just shut down.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Yeah, had a package sitting in New Jersey for a week!:(
yeah the mail itself LOVES to do that. sent 2 packages out to same city in Wisconsin. ! to my daughter and 1 to a friend. they both stayed together until illionois. daughter got hers in 3 days friend got theirs in about 4 weeks :mad:

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
Oh and it also depends what time of the year you order too :laugh:

The Chinese New Year is a Major Big Deal there. The WHOLE country closes down for like 2 weeks to 15 days.
I mean most everything just stops. Schools, Factories, Mail, and Businesses they just shut down.
i learnt this the hard way, took pretty much two months for an order to come hah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread