Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I think it was both a "relief" to have been selected as I haven't experienced temperature control, and of course the joy of being selected. I don't particularly care for "win" in these type contests, as I see many friends and nice strangers who aren't selected. I don't like the division among vapers because vape is what unites us.
But, true friends won't feel bad about you winning and them not. They will just be happy for your win. So don't feel bad for those of us who haven't won, enjoy the win you got!

We have a whole family created out of the 15 million post contest.... Those who didn't win don't give those of us who did a hard time...we just support each other and root for each other for more wins :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
One would think. I'm hanging around just to see what's going on, as I'm at work and can't type much. Not expecting to win anything, but definitely curious to know what's going on.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

well.. maybe he will come up with a nice riddle and you will be here for it! :)

Reactions: Nokosa

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
I would have thought that the remaining hopefuls would have stuck around more though, just to see what it is they will have to do in order to win a kit..

he just said later, not a time..

People easily miss stuff being said on this thread, as it still flies by quite fast. That applies even more to people who don't read at all, just post pictures. :)
Not hatin', just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread