Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
hmmm should I trust Illumn that these VTC5s are real?

They've been mentioned as a raliable vendor on this thread for a few times. It's a gamble either way... I mean, a vendor doesn't manufacture them, they still obtain them from a supplier and the vendor can't check every single cell...
No personal experience with Illumn, hear good things there though.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
hmmm should I trust Illumn that these VTC5s are real?
personally, I am a huge Illumn.com fan

have a purchased a number of vtc4s, vtc5s, and 25rs from them and have had great performance from all of them

great prices on excellent products, great service, fast shipping - and free case with each pair - heck, what's not to like?

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
The winners from the last 48 hours are as follows:

@hmar
Winner #30 @GPC2012
Winner #31 @keyman550
Winner #32 @KatzWh1skers
Winner #33 @angelphyre
Winner #34 @Koolkiz
Winner #35 @CountBoredom
Winner #36 @That_vaping_guy
Winner #37 @DJD
Winner #38 @Kurt0402
Winner #39 @NealBJr
Winner #40 @mudmanc4
Winner # 41 @pbanj
Winner #42 @NancyR
Winner #43 @hmar

Congratulations! Remember to send your mailing address, tel no and email address to @SmokeyJoe
ban-woohoo.gif

CONGRATS To THE WINNERS
MexWave.gif

congratulation-013.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I bet it is! My husband just got an over-the-road trucking job (which is why we are in Idaho at the moment), and I am very used to him being gone for long periods of time. I am usually at home while he is gone, though! I plan to accompany him on some of his trips, though, so I am jazzed about that. He was in the ND oil fields for 3-1/2 years and I barely saw him. Being stuck in a truck with him for a couple of weeks at a time sounds like heaven right about now. :)

I bet it does! I know I was miserable a couple years back when I didn't travel with hubby...he was only home 7 days in the whole year and I was still working so I couldn't just up and run when ever. Enjoy the travel and the time together!!

That_vaping_guy

Aug 26, 2015
Ya know, since I went reading back to "take it all in," I never actually said this...

Woohoo! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Thank you so much!

thanks-you.jpg

to SMOK, @SmokeyJoe (and @Oliver's Prize Bot), ECF, and the entire community of friends on this thread for making this contest the fun that it has been.

Also, a hearty congratulations to my fellow winners this round: @hmar, @GPC2012, @keyman550[, @KatzWh1skers, @angelphyre, @Koolkiz, @That_vaping_guy, @DJD, @Kurt0402, @NealBJr, @mudmanc4, @pbanj, and @NancyR. :toast:
Couldn't agree more! Thank you thank you! And I'm still here rooting all of you on as well!

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
..in which case..he might have to do a separate draw of all entries ya think??

Unlikely. I'd say that whomever gave the earliest source which qualifies, will win. In case there are more than one person who has quoted said source, the one who submitted his answer first will win.
At least, that's how I would pick, if I was holding the contest.

Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread