Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Hand check.
Yeah, hand chick! (again... sorry)
100_2305.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Boy do I know your pain. My wife and our three kids are all going to college at the same time.....and I make way too much money for any of them to qualify for financial aid. According to FAFSA, only once our college expenses exceed roughly 40k for the year would they qualify. My wife suggests that we should get divorced just so at least she would be able to get financial aid.
I didn't qualify for financial aid, either. My husband made way too much last year and even though our circumstances have definitely changed they still denied me. I had to decide if I wanted a career that would last longer than 10 years (my last one) or just work minimum wage jobs for the rest of my life. School won. :)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Yeah. Come to germany. Studying here is almost free :)
One of my Kids friends did research on that, and found it would be cheaper for him to move to a different country (can't remember which one)
and go to college there :laugh:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
A few years ago I bought a gaming computer.. if you bought one (of course not one with windows 8 on it though) you would love it.. mine was like driving a Lamborghini.. so responsive it was the best computer experience I ever had..

the only drawback to it, was that my son adopted it, permanently.. lol.. but as far as how it was.. it was a dream to operate!
Hmmm, I might have to do that, then. I am afraid the same thing would happen to mine, though. I still have a 19-year-old at home and he is definitely a gamer!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread