Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
:D I was painting the outside of my Mother In Law's house and cleaning painting tools. Weakened the nail. No biggie. They grow quickly and are normally very strong. I've been abusing them lately.
My friends nails are like your.... I would love to paint them. I do my nails with tips and acrylic. I wish my were that pretty. Mine grow upward. Lol.

Reactions: FringeChief68

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
it's a sieve. wire mesh cylindrical shape to strain food.

sieve
siv/
noun
noun: sieve; plural noun: sieves
  1. 1.
    a utensil consisting of a wire or plastic mesh held in a frame, used for straining solids from liquids, for separating coarser from finer particles, or for reducing soft solids to a pulp.
    synonyms: strainer, sifter, filter, riddle, screen
    "use a sieve to strain the mixture"
    • used figuratively with reference to the fact that a sieve does not hold all its contents.
      "she's forgotten all the details already—she's got a mind like a sieve"
verb
verb: sieve; 3rd person present: sieves; past tense: sieved; past participle: sieved; gerund or present participle: sieving
put (a food substance or other material) through a sieve.

I found it now :oops: I swear I am missing post :( only when someone quotes it, then it appears on my screen :facepalm:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Just thought I'd share, I am really enjoying the istick 40w TC I got yesterday as a daily vape, I am using the Subtank mini on it and it fits nicely into my pockets :)

yeah.. that is what I was going to get.. (except in 30w) everyone seems to like them very much!

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
They were announced here in the last (Innokin) contest too, but 90% weren't members.

Well if 10% are members in tomorrow's drawing, it's still another 25 for members, nothing to sneeze at...

@SmokeyJoe .if you still have a couple left to give away, I would like to nominate an ECF member who was one of the very first to welcome me, low so many years ago. He is still active on ECF dispensing wisdom, although seen mostly in the Legislation News | E-Cigarette Forum.
The one the only @DC2

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Just thought I'd share, I am really enjoying the iStick 40w TC I got yesterday as a daily vape, I am using the Subtank mini on it and it fits nicely into my pockets :)
Still can't believe you got that sucker for $20! :thumb:

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
I just seen it in stock a little while ago.I can't remember who the vendor was,but it was listed on vapedeals as a wharehouse sale or something.The vendor has it listed at a bit over $60,but they have a discount code on there that brings it down to a bit over $40 for the mod,the tank is like $22 more.

Edit-I was wrong the sale price for the mod is $56.99 after the code.
Oh OK ... Thank you. Will go look. Thanks.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Used to tell my brother he was adopted :D (he wasn't) lol
Sibs are so cruel. Mine used to tell me our parents found me in a garbage can. :oops: I would rather have been adopted. That would've explained everything! :D

TikPandora

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Platte NE, USA
life is going to be so boring now when i don't have this thread to come to... life will be all work and no play once again..

and I kind of enjoyed the playtime!

Right? It was awesome seeing everyone come together and have a lot of fun!

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
life is going to be so boring now when i don't have this thread to come to... life will be all work and no play once again..

Have you seen the other contest threads?

Contests | E-Cigarette Forum (go to last couple pages)
ECF Supplier Contest Forum | E-Cigarette Forum
Some of the contests are really easy to enter, some you have to post pics and other stuff. The page gets updated whenever a new contest comes along so you might want to "watch thread" to save it to your quick links in the gray bar above.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

Yeah, not sure what to do now, I can't move around much so this has been a enjoyable time killer, I hate watching TV, and only watch shows once a season is done so I can binge watch them without commercials...

Jbb8415

Aug 10, 2015
Massachusetts
So one more true story, better than the last one.

In 2008 my Mom was having kidney failure, and the bad news was that she only had one operating kidney. Dialysis all the time, but at least she had a better chance at getting a kidney than a liver, which my father in law received in 2006.

My sister, brother and I all got tested to see if we were a optimal match, which we were not. Various family members stepped up as well, but no dice.

She was placed on "the list" and seeing the results of months and months of dialysis were hard to deal with. All hope seemed lost until one of her siblings that had not yet been tested decided to step up and get tested.

Guess what? A perfect match! Siblings are usually the first choice, and my Mom and my Aunt had surgery, which was successful.

What is so unusual about that, right? Well, my Aunt was adopted...
Three years ago my mother donated her kidney too my father. It was the best 30th aniversary preasent he could have gotten he says!

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
You should wait for a day until after the email notifications are posted, you're still entered in that drawing.
I think I will wait. But my luck is never that good. So just checking.... I love. The side button. I will see what happens. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread