Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Wow talk about coming down to the wire!!! So excited. Thanks everyone! Congrats to everyone in the remaining 250 giveaway!
Congratulations, Jason!! It may have been down to the wire but at least you made it under!! :banana::banana:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I apparently missed all of them, but I was referring to the nucleus accumbens. I didn't even go far back enough to see the other questions. I was too ragey. :(
The question I won,
What is the cloud in this photo?
clouds-jpg.486409

I answered
Mammatus cloud :)

Reactions: cooladdict

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
You have "won" many of us over Slo :wub: We may not have that new shiney TC with the flashy lights...but shineys come and shineys go...Hang on..I think I got one more SUPER mojo just for you! Good Luck in the 250 Drawing,buddy
you're a stand out win in my book ;)
incoming mojo...........
Woot woot thanky... Win or lose the contest I win cause everyday I make great friends here on ecf.. As long as I got juice and any pv I can be happy

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So the question I have is... Are the 250 selected tomorrow based on a random draw or the top 250 with the most referral points?
I think it will be done by Random, though the more points you have the more entries you have. I could be wrong, though. It has happened once or twice before. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I missed the excitement. Congratulations to the new winners. I've given up on winning in this contest. I just can't spend the time it takes to be here between work and kids. That's fine though. I've had fun reading what I could of this thread and saw some really funny pictures. It's been really entertaining! Good luck to those that still might win. I've had more than my fair share of good luck the past few weeks and am grateful for that. I would love to hear people's thoughts on these once they start arriving.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    So one more true story, better than the last one.

In 2008 my Mom was having kidney failure, and the bad news was that she only had one operating kidney. Dialysis all the time, but at least she had a better chance at getting a kidney than a liver, which my father in law received in 2006.

My sister, brother and I all got tested to see if we were a optimal match, which we were not. Various family members stepped up as well, but no dice.

She was placed on "the list" and seeing the results of months and months of dialysis were hard to deal with. All hope seemed lost until one of her siblings that had not yet been tested decided to step up and get tested.

Guess what? A perfect match! Siblings are usually the first choice, and my Mom and my Aunt had surgery, which was successful.

What is so unusual about that, right? Well, my Aunt was adopted...
    That's nuts! What an amazing thing to have happen!! Thank you for sharing that story. Made me smile a really lot. :)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    California
    I missed the excitement. Congratulations to the new winners. I've given up on winning in this contest. I just can't spend the time it takes to be here between work and kids. That's fine though. I've had fun reading what I could of this thread and saw some really funny pictures. It's been really entertaining! Good luck to those that still might win. I've had more than my fair share of good luck the past few weeks and am grateful for that. I would love to hear people's thoughts on these once they start arriving.
    Well, I can attest that spending a lot of time here didn't help everyone....check post counts [emoji14]

Always the main giveaway to hope for

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread