Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I use Google chrome so not sure if it's a Chrome thing or not :unsure:
But even when I am writing a post, I can hit refresh and it saves what I was writing, so I can make sure I see where it's going to end up at.
I use Firefox and I have gone back and forth on pages before I post. I love that feature, and apparently it works with at least two browsers! It just gets very hitchy during a frenzy. I am amazed at how well the new servers hold up under stress, though. It's impressive.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I had this picture set aside to post since before the contest started, then it started and I didn't want to post it.
Then I forgot about it :facepalm:

H6YaYiD.gif

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
It's just a game and others will come along Shortly.

Spilled milk.

Never won anything worth diddle before. Not even close in the innokin contest. No biggy. You play, laugh/hope and at the end, move on to the next.

Don't let little things ruin it for you or another. Madd Hatter style Quick rounds get insane and the people putting them on are doing their very best. They only want to present a chance and hope to make someone happy.

I'm pretty sure I never saw, but someone else can look, anything about First to Answer. Answers were flying in and not all servers move at the same speed.
An assumption of Posting first is incorrect. It is order of first reaching the main server only.
Randomly picking from a select set of correct answers seems fair considering.

Moderators have spoken as to the situations and stated they have information and SJ has last say.
Further discussion should be by PM to someone in Authority should you feel differently.
Do doubt they will make clear what is.

This is not the place to continue bumping walls and possibly creating future damage to what has been an exciting time for a lot of people.
:)

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Never won anything worth diddle before. Not even close in the innokin contest. No biggy. You play, laugh/hope and at the end, move on to the next.
Yeap same here, I've actually never won a contest before ever so not really expecting to win this one though it would be nice so I can try to blow big enough clouds to make it rain ejuice in my house :D

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Questions would have gone better if we were in a chat module, hmm wonder why these forums don't have one, usually its just a free addon.
Very server side demanding for one, and generally for something such as ECF would require a dedicated box on it's own. Can get very costly in a few different ways, not forgetting the security implications with most chat servers, which again can be very costly to maintain.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
For what it's worth, SmokeyJoe apparently knew about Eciginator's post>
Hmmm, I don't think he's won one either, but again, they never said that it was the first post that would win, so I don't think you're in any danger. That was just something we all assumed after the first one. Congrats! :thumb: :)

Last edited:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Oh yeah! I did do that. I wonder if that is part of my 182 points. I accidentally un-subscribed to the email updates when someone signs up from one of my links so I have no way of knowing, lol. :facepalm: How are you liking the app?
Screenshot_2015-09-01-22-28-38.png
Screenshot_2015-09-01-22-39-01.png

Outside of using it to change the color of the LED, I really haven't used the app for anything else. The resistance shows 0.38 ohms because I have been vaping on it, so it shows the real time resistance of the nickel coil. It measures at 0.15 ohms at room temp.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Yeap same here, I've actually never won a contest before ever so not really expecting to win this one though it would be nice so I can try to blow big enough clouds to make it rain ejuice in my house :D
Then your wife would be kicking you ON PURPOSE! :lol:

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Very server side demanding for one, and generally for something such as ECF would require a dedicated box on it's own. Can get very costly in a few different ways, not forgetting the security implications with most chat servers, which again can be very costly to maintain.
Aren't actually too demanding if you set it to kick people after 5 mins of inactivity, but yeah some of them have tonnes of security flaws, I remember an old one for ipb was open to sql injection and someone wreaked havok on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread