Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Pretty good given my circumstances. How are you today?
Good, got some stuff from grocery store. got supper done for me mom and the brother (Still have to do kitchen :( ) watched Zoo, got brothers lunch for work done and now chatting for a bit with some great peeps

Jbb8415

Aug 10, 2015
Massachusetts
It's just a game and others will come along Shortly.

Spilled milk.

Never won anything worth diddle before. Not even close in the innokin contest. No biggy. You play, laugh/hope and at the end, move on to the next.

Don't let little things ruin it for you or another. Madd Hatter style Quick rounds get insane and the people putting them on are doing their very best. They only want to present a chance and hope to make someone happy.

I'm pretty sure I never saw, but someone else can look, anything about First to Answer. Answers were flying in and not all servers move at the same speed.
An assumption of Posting first is incorrect. It is order of first reaching the main server only.
Randomly picking from a select set of correct answers seems fair considering.

Moderators have spoken as to the situations and stated they have information and SJ has last say.
Further discussion should be by PM to someone in Authority should you feel differently.
Do doubt they will make clear what is.

This is not the place to continue bumping walls and possibly creating future damage to what has been an exciting time for a lot of people.
:)
That is why when i answered a question correctly and confirmed it was the first poated response i immediately asked smokeyjoe to confirm i won which thankfully he did. Didnt want to celebrate prematurely!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
It's just a game and others will come along Shortly.

Spilled milk.

Never won anything worth diddle before. Not even close in the Innokin contest. No biggy. You play, laugh/hope and at the end, move on to the next.

Don't let little things ruin it for you or another. Madd Hatter style Quick rounds get insane and the people putting them on are doing their very best. They only want to present a chance and hope to make someone happy.

I'm pretty sure I never saw, but someone else can look, anything about First to Answer. Answers were flying in and not all servers move at the same speed.
An assumption of Posting first is incorrect. It is order of first reaching the main server only.
Randomly picking from a select set of correct answers seems fair considering.

Moderators have spoken as to the situations and stated they have information and SJ has last say.
Further discussion should be by PM to someone in Authority should you feel differently.
Do doubt they will make clear what is.

This is not the place to continue bumping walls and possibly creating future damage to what has been an exciting time for a lot of people.
I'm sorry I don't understand your post :(
Are we doing something wrong here?
Who is, in your words, bumping walls in here?
Someone thought there might of been a mistake and called for a admin to look at it, and that was the end of it.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Aren't actually too demanding if you set it to kick people after 5 mins of inactivity, but yeah some of them have tonnes of security flaws, I remember an old one for ipb was open to sql injection and someone wreaked havok on the server.
I've deployed and maintained IPB since VB took a sour turn, and IPB following the way of the dodo-bird itself.
Nodebb is ripping to the top quickly for obvious reasons.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Killed a set of wicks in my ADV Orchid tank during that quickfire round.
Got to laughing and Classy and Robino. Totally missed emptying the tank:shock:
One more vote for TC I guess:mad:
Thank goodness My SXM was on standby duty and the D2 so I can make it until the Grand kids head off for school in the morning.

Fingers Crossed and Wishing Hard that Many of the 250 winners will be ECF Members!
:thumbs:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
That is why when i answered a question correctly and confirmed it was the first poated response i immediately asked smokeyjoe to confirm i won which thankfully he did. Didnt want to celebrate prematurely!
You've been winning all over the place, but I was so happy for you! :thumb:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Wow, what a frenzy...just got done catching up on all that happened since I left earlier...glad I was actually busy earlier and got to just sit back at my leisure and read it all after the fact...Congrats to all the new winners! And good luck to the rest of you! Don't forget you still have a chance in the main drawing for the remaining 250! It can be done, that's how I won in the Innokin contest! :D

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas

I did the same (via conversation), but haven't received a response yet.

The Eciginator

Ultra Member
Jul 27, 2015
Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I'm sorry I don't understand your post :(
Are we doing something wrong here?
Who is, in your words, bumping walls in here?
Someone thought there might of been a mistake and called for a admin to look at it, and that was the end of it.

Nothing Big from anyone. Just little things that take away.
Full shelf
one can tips
40 cans fall
10 break open
Big mess no one feels like dealing with

Shelving is completely changed or removed to avoid future mishaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread