Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Well mom weighs about 98lbs soaking wet and is Always cold even at 90 degrees. I am the opposite and Always hot. We keep it at around 79 during the day but that is also to help keep the bill down as much as possible. I get to turn it down to 73 at night when she goes to bed because she has lots of blankets and I need cool to sleep

OK I think I am your mothers real daughter!!

I am always cold!! I spend my days on my screened porch when it is in the 90's. My husband cannot figure out how I tolerate it. Anything less than 78 I put on long sleeves and socks and more as the temp goes lower.
He typically keeps the a/c at 76.. I have an extra blanket on my side of the bed and my 22 pound cat sleeps next to me. He is like sleeping with a heater :)

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
OK I think I am your mothers real daughter!!

I am always cold!! I spend my days on my screened porch when it is in the 90's. My husband cannot figure out how I tolerate it. Anything less than 78 I put on long sleeves and socks and more as the temp goes lower.
He typically keeps the a/c at 76.. I have an extra blanket on my side of the bed and my 22 pound cat sleeps next to me. He is like sleeping with a heater :)
LOL yup sounds like this house. Fan in my room. Heater in moms. I can't complain to much. She has been a Fantastic mom and has had one Hell of a life. She deserves all the peace and comfort she can get now

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Well goodnight all. Gonna go play around with some label graphics. Hope you all have pleasant dreams. and Good Luck in the 250 draw whenever it happens.

308957.jpg

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
She has been a Fantastic mom and has had one Hell of a life. She deserves all the peace and comfort she can get now

Couldn't give this two likes, so I'll give a smile instead:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread