Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Nah it is Ours. We Pay rent and split the bills evenly. Plus I am still Old Fashion in some things. Moms are always the elder and get the final word as long as we are in the same home

We go up and do my folks' housecleaning once a month... and the minute I walk in the door, I have to turn the thermostat down, she keeps it so hot in there; there's no way I could work in heat like that, when just sitting still, I'm breaking a sweat.

But I remember when I needed to wear sweats in her house, in the middle of July, she kept it like a meat-locker -- I'd have to go outside just get feeling back, in my feet! So now I just tell her what she always told everyone -- put a sweater on. ;)

Andria

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
What's up everyone?! I just finally got home after a heck a lot of work today.

Any new winners other than the bunch that was drawn this morning?

How's it been?

I see over 1400 new posts.... I wish I had time to read up, but alas... That's a little too much for me.

So, how's everyone?

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
@Asylumsix I have not. I saw a few threads about them though.
I found a new vape shop yesterday and they carried them, should of bought a single to see how they work, they are just in my wattage range, maybe friday before heading back to camp.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
LOL yup sounds like this house. Fan in my room. Heater in moms. I can't complain to much. She has been a Fantastic mom and has had one Hell of a life. She deserves all the peace and comfort she can get now

I guess that's the difference -- my mother had no business EVER becoming a mother, and did such a horrible job of it, I'm STILL damaged. I more or less forgive her, I guess she can't help being a control freak, but it's hard to cut her any slack; she should really be grateful that I even speak to her. If it ever comes to her being alone, but being unable to live alone, she'll be entering an old folks' home. When I left home at 24 for the last time, it was with the determination that I would never live under a roof with her again, and that opinion hasn't changed one iota.

Andria

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I guess that's the difference -- my mother had no business EVER becoming a mother, and did such a horrible job of it, I'm STILL damaged. I more or less forgive her, I guess she can't help being a control freak, but it's hard to cut her any slack; she should really be grateful that I even speak to her. If it ever comes to her being alone, but being unable to live alone, she'll be entering an old folks' home. When I left home at 24 for the last time, it was with the determination that I would never live under a roof with her again, and that opinion hasn't changed one iota.

Andria
Me it was my dad, hes was a {moderated}, I got a job and moved out when I was 16, 2 years later after high school I moved out west and was making 30$ an hour (more than him) which was quite a bit back in the 90s, my mom has always been great to me though, he's alright now that he's older, he's apologized to me, we're still not on the best of talking grounds but we can sit in the same room now >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Highly unstable. The grommet/pin design they used doesn't give a solid enough connection,

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

Many thanks will avoid ;) I hate the Subtank mini RBA deck so I'll stay away from TC for now I guess.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Me it was my dad, hes was a @$$, I got a job and moved out when I was 16, 2 years later after high school I moved out west and was making 30$ an hour (more than him) which was quite a bit back in the 90s, my mom has always been great to me though, he's alright now that he's older, he's apologized to me, we're still not on the best of talking grounds but we can sit in the same room now >.>

Yeah, amends have mostly been made -- it was thanks to my parents, or actually my stepfather, a smart former businessman who understands it's necessary to buy low and sell high, that we were able to buy a home in 2011 and get out of renters' hell with all the landlords with their underwater mortgages. :facepalm: It occurred to me maybe 10 yrs ago that whatever had been in the past, was in the past, and could not be changed, and for all her shortcomings, she's my only mom and won't be around forever, so I made myself amenable to amends. She's easier to deal with, now that I'm an adult with a home and family of my own. :) (though she still has a tendency to treat me like I'm a goofy 15 yr old :facepalm: )

Andria

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
LOL yup sounds like this house. Fan in my room. Heater in moms. I can't complain to much. She has been a Fantastic mom and has had one Hell of a life. She deserves all the peace and comfort she can get now

That is nice to read of a fantastic mom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread