Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Hmm air holes look bigger, I may have to order one, I could never get enough air in the original and juice channels were way way too small.
Currently sporting a Ni200 build in a STM v2 rba deck on my ipv d2 and it works great. 6/7 wraps on a 3mm pin at .12 ohms wicked with cotton. Works great for me.
I have used the Kanger Ni200 heads and they worked fine for me while I was learning to build for TC. I only used about a half dozen of them but had no issues.

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
I guess that's the difference -- my mother had no business EVER becoming a mother, and did such a horrible job of it, I'm STILL damaged. I more or less forgive her, I guess she can't help being a control freak, but it's hard to cut her any slack; she should really be grateful that I even speak to her. If it ever comes to her being alone, but being unable to live alone, she'll be entering an old folks' home. When I left home at 24 for the last time, it was with the determination that I would never live under a roof with her again, and that opinion hasn't changed one iota.

Andria

I can kind of understand this. Although I just disowend mine and took custody of my sister when I was 19.
If the rotten woman was alive today she would be alone. Taking care of her would not be my problem.
Much like it was not when I was 25 and people called expecting me to deal with her..

Sorry.. I have a tooth issue.. so I am fussy .. not the place to post about that person.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Chat break

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMdAAAAJDFjNmYzYzgzLWI0YTctNDM5Yi05ODMzLWE2Mjc5YzRmNzQ2Nw.jpg

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
I can kind of understand this. Although I just disowend mine and took custody of my sister when I was 19.
If the rotten woman was alive today she would be alone. Taking care of her would not be my problem.
Much like it was not when I was 25 and people called expecting me to deal with her..

Sorry.. I have a tooth issue.. so I am fussy .. not the place to post about that person.
I am so sorry to hear that from both of you ladies. I bet you both have become ladies that have very special qualities, because of some of the things you dealt with having a mother like that.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Thanks for the Link. I wasn't gonna do any kind of wrap. But after seeing some pretties in there I just may have to rethink it ;)
I had been debating getting a wrap as well. After two days with the silver XCube II, the fingerprints isn't too terribly bad. Pretty easy to wipe off and it isn't as highly visible once you get used to it (although it may bother someone who is OC). The smooth finish does make the mod a little on the slippery side though.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Currently sporting a Ni200 build in a STM v2 rba deck on my IPV d2 and it works great. 6/7 wraps on a 3mm pin at .12 ohms wicked with cotton. Works great for me.
I have used the Kanger Ni200 heads and they worked fine for me while I was learning to build for TC. I only used about a half dozen of them but had no issues.
Awesome! Airflow better than the V1 deck? (if ya know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread