Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
So the big question is... Will the 250 be announced today or on/after 09/16/2015, which is listed on the smok website?

OK, that's it for now....

Many thanks to smok - the 250 winners will be announced tomorrow in this thread.

Please stay tuned, many more awesome competitions coming up :)

There ya go!

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Some how I thought I had quite a few more posts in this thread than I do... how can I expect to win anything with only 144 posts?

Quickdraws are over so post counts don't matter anymore, thats why it's so quiet tonight =(

I had 300 posts and still didn't win :X

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Quickdraws are over so post counts don't matter anymore, thats why it's so quiet tonight =(

I had 300 posts and still didn't win :X

True but we should make the thread jump a bunch of pages and the daytimers will think something happeened overnight

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Good morning everyone so everything is done except the main points contest or is there any of the 50 left to win?

It was so crazy yesterday evening. I think there might be 1 left. All the lists of winners I saw only had 49 names unless something got added/edited overnight.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
I have about 207 post here and someone asked if I was spamming.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yep. I love fried spam.
2242991646_cee7b24a91.jpg

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
Still waiting on my grand prize from the other contest just got shipping info it's still in Hong Kong so it'll be awhile before I get that or the Xcube probably lol I want now gotta learn to have some patience

I feel your pain, I want my X Cube II/TFV4 yesterday, but I do have some other vape mail en-route that'll take the edge off. Nothing exciting, just repair parts for a busted RDA, new juice, some titanium wire, and a DIY kit to give as a birthday gift to a friend.

I guess you could say the DIY kit was a PIF, since what I didn't have to spend to buy a new mod and tank I used to buy the DIY kit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread