Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I thought this thread was over.... Ahh, yet again, I join in too late, didn't get the answer right, and didn't win. Seriously, I never win any contests or drawings. It's as if I had a voodoo hex put on me. :) My wife has one a few. So, next time, I'll have to get my wife to do it for me. :)

I do have one question though... How did they find the correct answer. I'll admit, their google-fu is better than mine, but I'd like to know how. Brush up on my skills (or lack thereof). I tried googling with tonnes of negatives to filter out, but it was always a modern reference to the history of ecigs.

.....maybe I should google "google fu lessons". :)

Congrats to all the winners! I'd like to see pics of their new mods when they get them. :)

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Alas no mention nor sighting of our beloved, or hated , Ollie bot.
A sad reflection upon either mankind or the world of machines.

has Ollie tossed us to the side, like some useless life form after he played his wicked games with us?
Or did we kick Ollie to the curb, like last year's cell phone once we milked him dry of his wonderful prizes?

Such will be the question that we ponder today as we await the fate of 250 cloud machines.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening! Wherever you are in this wonderful World of ours - HELLO!

I'm just waking up (ooh wait, I had to drive to the office and fire up my computer o_O)

Have a great day - I can't keep up on this thread, but it's been fun poking my head in occasionally :)

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening! Wherever you are in this wonderful World of ours - HELLO!

I'm just waking up (ooh wait, I had to drive to the office and fire up my computer o_O)

Have a great day - I can't keep up on this thread, but it's been fun poking my head in occasionally :)

Good afternoon!
Have you had your coffee yet?

Lomka

Aug 27, 2015
Tbilisi, Georgia
Here is my first Vaporizer i got for 5 bucks works really nice have to admit, i made this case for it(looks like crap but works ok :D)
pp71r9R.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread