Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Eeek! I missed the whole beginning of the contest. Did not know that happened. :lol:

I don't know if there actually was a smok rep, but it was fun never the less, crafting theories about how they freaked out and couldn't decide who to sacrifice to the crowd that was here... :lol:

Reactions: Robino1

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I thought they stopped taking entries at midnight? I'm still getting emails saying people signed up through me? o_O
Maybe a delayed email system?

You know how gadgets are ...... Goofy sometimes. ;)
It's all good. You got more points! :D

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
I wish I had the answers for you.
I do not believe that ECF has the devices. I'm Guessing that Smoktech is doing the shipping. ECF (don't hold me to this) was only running the contest for SmokTech.

Bottom line: you all had fun (I hope)
If you won one, you will get it in due time.

In a perfect world, a rep from the company would have taken part in the thread to answer questions. We do not live in a perfect world.

These last two Global Contests were, in a sense, beta contests. As such, I think we all learn from them. I really love how they brought people together and hope that we have more of these. ;)

Robino1,

As a newbie to the forum just a bit of feed back since the last two contest were "beta contest".

1) As a new person this was a GREAT way to be informal and meet people. One of the reasons I lurked here so long is everything is so organized and the forum is so huge - but there doesn't seem to be a "casual" area. This contest provided that atmosphere where you could talk about practically anything with anyone. I suspect this will be helpful to me in the future as I see various names around various forums from here on out.

2) a small suggestion that ECF may or may not be able to fulfill would be to strongly encourage vendor participation in some form. I understand this thread is overwhelming and if I were a vendor I'd probably skip it too - but having some information regarding shipping, model, firmware, recommended batteries, colors, and any other question would have been nice.

3) the "fix" for no vendor would possibly be to have a moderator / admin of ecf to find as much information out as possible and act as the "vendor" fielding questions. Obviously vendor participation would be ideal, but in no way would I expect a vendor to smash their F5 key refreshing the page to answer the same questions over and over.

4) Perhaps in the future update the 1st or 2nd post of the thread to include a "winners list". Winners can easily be missed in the chaos. Having a place to go to amongst the chatter could be helpful from our side. Maybe you could even add a FAQ to the first or second posts that include questions that are frequently asked during the contest there as well?

Please, understand this is only suggestions and feedback from a new person to the forum and are not demands or complaints. Only ways I see it could be better.

Thank you again for the GREAT CONTEST and more importantly the AMAZING COMMUNITY.

jpbavaro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2015
Pennsylvania
Maybe a delayed email system?

You know how gadgets are ...... Goofy sometimes. ;)
It's all good. You got more points! :D

That's what I'm saying! Hahaha. Still probably not enough, since I saw someone say they had like 1200 for the innokin contest and didn't win anything. But it's fun to hope! :D lol

Reactions: v1ks_

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Robino1,

As a newbie to the forum just a bit of feed back since the last two contest were "beta contest".

1) As a new person this was a GREAT way to be informal and meet people. One of the reasons I lurked here so long is everything is so organized and the forum is so huge - but there doesn't seem to be a "casual" area. This contest provided that atmosphere where you could talk about practically anything with anyone. I suspect this will be helpful to me in the future as I see various names around various forums from here on out.

Thank you again for the GREAT CONTEST and more importantly the AMAZING COMMUNITY.

This is a casual thread I found here and have been in prior to this contest.. I know it says "older folks" but they appear to accept anyone.. and it is a nice casual thread:

Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Four | E-Cigarette Forum

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Search Results for Query: 9-16 | E-Cigarette Forum

Seems something happened and the 9/16 date was changed. Clearly you can see several people thought or thinks that is the end date for the 250 remaining.

Perhaps that is why people are still able to sign up via your personal link.

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Reactions: Opinionated

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
If anyone doesn't want they're prize I take it lol

Out of my Cold DEAD Hands :mad:
You won last contest.:thumb:
just pickin';)

MORNING ALL

Got my 3.5hrs. Sleep and ready to got!!!:thumbs:
Yea right!:lol:

BEST OF LUCK to our Remaining Members!!!

COFFEE:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread