Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
View attachment 486519 View attachment 486520
Outside of using it to change the color of the LED, I really haven't used the app for anything else. The resistance shows 0.38 ohms because I have been vaping on it, so it shows the real time resistance of the nickel coil. It measures at 0.15 ohms at room temp.
Oh wow, I love that! It makes the whole thing look so easy. I love the idea of being able to tweak the settings from my phone instead of trying to read all that info on the device and trying to figure out what button configuration I need to change whichever setting I am trying to change. Thanks for the screen shot! :)

Reactions: anjelvape77

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Wow guys you have to be really tough, i can't take even 2 hour lack of sleep.
I rarely get more than 2 /2 hours at a time. Too many aches and pains waking me up. Or one of 3 silly Chihuahua's thinking they have to go in the middle of my sleep.

jpbavaro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2015
Pennsylvania
Wow guys you have to be really tough, i can't take even 2 hour lack of sleep.

We have 3 month old twins. Hahaha. You adjust. I was worried I wouldn't hear them crying in the middle of the night because I sleep like a log. Boy was I wrong. They so much as hiccup I'm up. Lmao. The first week was the absolute worst. I'd be standing in line at the grocery store and falling asleep. No lie. In the middle of a conversation with my sis-in-law when she would visit? ZzzZzzZz.....The human body is incredibly adaptable. Eventually you get used to it. =D

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
We have 3 month old twins. Hahaha. You adjust. I was worried I wouldn't hear them crying in the middle of the night because I sleep like a log. Boy was I wrong. They so much as hiccup I'm up. Lmao. The first week was the absolute worst. I'd be standing in line at the grocery store and falling asleep. No lie. In the middle of a conversation with my sis-in-law when she would visit? ZzzZzzZz.....The human body is incredibly adaptable. Eventually you get used to it. =D
What day were they born on. My youngest grandson was June 3rd.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
People like to chat. Oh, and ask the same questions that had been answered the page before....
and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat and chat

jpbavaro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2015
Pennsylvania
What day were they born on. My youngest grandson was June 3rd.

June 2nd! =D I actually share my birthday with them. Hahaha. Best. Birthday present. Ever. If not technically the best Birthday ever since I was in labor for almost 12 hours. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread