Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
June 2nd! =D I actually share my birthday with them. Hahaha. Best. Birthday present. Ever. If not technically the best Birthday ever since I was in labor for almost 12 hours. lmao
His dad is the 8th his uncle is the 7th with cousins on 10th,13th, 15th and a couple more I can't remember busy month

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Morning Late comers;)

Nice to see the thread waking up.
I can't believe it isn't rolling along. Do people not realize they still have a shot at one of the remaining 250 X Cube II Kits ?
All they have to do is look in and see if they are listed when the winners get posted.

Come on People!
We need someone to CONGRATULATE!!!!:D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Good morning, all of the people! It's another beautiful day here in sunny Idaho but it's my last day here. :( Just planning to plow through some more school work and hang out with you guys while we wait for the big announcement. Good luck to those who still have a shot at the X Cube!! :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Oh wow, I love that! It makes the whole thing look so easy. I love the idea of being able to tweak the settings from my phone instead of trying to read all that info on the device and trying to figure out what button configuration I need to change whichever setting I am trying to change. Thanks for the screen shot! :)
There is a downside to that though. You have to leave the bluetooth activated on the device and you have to have the app open and connected to the device in order to push the setting changes to the mod. That said, with the latest firmware (1.091) that came out yesterday, pushing the settings changes down to the device actually works. In the older firmware that I had upgraded to on Monday (1.08), it didn't work.

One good thing is the battery life is actually pretty stellar with this mod. I had been turning off bluetooth when I wasn't actually trying to connect to the app to save battery, and I had put in fully charged batteries into the mod Monday night around 9 pm. Over 38 hours later and the battery level on the display still shows about 1/5th of the battery gauge remaining. And I have vaped 2-1/2 tanks of juice (Freemax Starre Pro 4ml tank).

In the mod settings, I have the low battery warning set to be 20 percent (it will tell me to replace the battery when there is 20% battery life remaining), and at that point the battery gauge on the display will show empty, so that means that the battery gauge represents 80% of the battery's true capacity.

I'm currently using LG HG2 batteries in it (3000 mah).

Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Somebody said you were bringing them
All I brought were the apple fritters.

31252_RecipeImage_apple_fritters_2.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
That moment when you're carrying a baby and a bowl of cereal...and your hubby comes up and pantses you. Lmfao.

But, on a good note, he's napping since he only got like an hour and a half of sleep (compared to my 3.5-4), so I get to take over his computer! Yay!
Wait till he's asleep and shave off half his moustache if he has one if not one eyebrow.

Morning Late comers;)

I can't believe it isn't rolling along. Do people not realize they still have a shot at one of the remaining 250 X Cube II Kits ?
All they have to do is look in and see if they are listed when the winners get posted.

Come on People!

so true :)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Morning Late comers;)

Come on People!
Some of us already won and could sleep in. Wait a darn minute what the heck was I doing here at 4:15 then.

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Gawd, another true story...

Drivers license bureau fat fingered my date of birth as 06/20 back when I was 16. I was a kid and didn't pay much mind to it. Fast forward to 18, went to buy my first pack of smokes as a legal age smoker (in the US). Went to a store that would never sell to me on June 2nd, 1998 but left empty handed because my future Wife and I only had IDs that we were 18 days shy of 18. [emoji19]

Fun fact... The registration on my truck still shows it expires on 06/20, but my drivers license was corrected years ago.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
We have 3 month old twins. Hahaha. You adjust. I was worried I wouldn't hear them crying in the middle of the night because I sleep like a log. Boy was I wrong. They so much as hiccup I'm up. Lmao. The first week was the absolute worst. I'd be standing in line at the grocery store and falling asleep. No lie. In the middle of a conversation with my sis-in-law when she would visit? ZzzZzzZz.....The human body is incredibly adaptable. Eventually you get used to it. =D
Oh yes, I sorta remember that time when my twins were that young...actually I call that time my zombie period, because I spent most of it in a haze of sleeplessness...I also had a 2 year old at the time so I never slept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread