Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
The SMPL clone that I'm using right now looks exactly like that. But it used to be black - the finish was scratching off so badly one day that I was able to scratch it down to bare metal with my fingernail. By the time I got home that day, my black mod was brass. :laugh:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
My internet is so slow today ..Its not only hard to post but hard to read as well!! I was excited to see 7 winners ...I guess we won't know how many he is going to pick until the pickin is done!! It's such a shame that things get in the way of posting. ... Hubby wanted to go shopping today ...he hates to shop..what's up with that????

I find that if I go with him to Harbor Freight and act interested in tools, he's more pleasant when I want to go to Microcenter and look at PC stuff. :D And actually there is some cool stuff in those places -- I love painting stuff, and dayum have they got some painting supplies! :D

Andria

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I was considering just posting something meaningful but I figured why?...By the time it posts up 4 pages have gone by!
6d84da19.x50.gif
98c93955.gif

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
Want to go into business together
I'm into graphic design so yeah! Lemme go grab a pic of my PC repair business logo real quick.. . . (just the art not advertising anything, no links or contact info to follow the forum rules :))

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
My excuse is that I occasionally need to eat and sleep... Oh and job hunt... The market around here is horrible.
It's 30 miles to the closest town with a decent grocery store from here lol
We have a market/post office/liquor store(one building) that closes as soon as it gets dark, 8:00. Family Dollar is never stocked, it's only 4 years old.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
No can't say that has happened yet, but to be fair I don't use my strippers that much to hard when I'm trying to herd the rug tarts
Oh, Kenny. You really have to fix that autocorrect. :shock::lol:

Last edited:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I don't think it has to do with total post count here.........it's number of entries.......chanced to get picked in randomness......
Unfortunately, in a way it does. Smokey Joe explained that the bot is randomly selecting several times....and the closest post to the chosen times are winners. So the more often you post, the greater your chances are to being close to one of those chosen times. Unfortunately, that rewards the prolific posters. If you look at a 24 hour period, and you have a person post once during that 24 hour period, he has one chance to being the closest poster. If you have another person who posts once every minute during that same 24 hour period (1,440 times), he has than many chances of being the closest poster.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Even when a thread originally in another category gets moved?

Even when a thread gets moved. The thread inherits the rules for the forum itself. So if post count is turned off for that forum, any thread moved there falls under that rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread