Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Bad_Post.jpg.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Hmmm a LOT of good info Yall.... Now I can't decide on the flavors! Do I want to just get "strawberry shortcake" and some VG and such or do I want to try and make my own out of strawberrys, crust, cream ect....

It seems like if I'm on a budget, getting just one flavor is the way to go...

But do I get 10ml bottles or 4oz since I know I'll want to make a lot (and accounting for failures)

It almost looks like it will cost $100 for a decent DIY setup... But maybe I'm just over complicating things....

Don't get large sizes of anything you haven't tried yet -- you will regret it for at least a few! Flavors from diff mfr's are NOT created equal!

Andria

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
That is only if you want to use the tc, some of will never use that feature.

I would use the feature, but buy coils for my tanks. I hate building and don't want to mess with any other coil builds except for kanthal. I understand kanthal.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
That's good to know ...I don't like a really hot vape so TC sounds perfect...just thought maybe you could taste the ni ...but I guess not because it seems like there is a heck of a lot of them!!

That's one of the things I REALLY like about this TC thing. I like a cool vape, but that's usually at the cost of some flavor. With TC and these new coils, you get SO much vapor that flavor is a given! And it comes cool if you like it that way too!

That is only if you want to use the tc, some of will never use that feature.
Trust me. Since the coils that come with the tanks are TC compatible, you'll try it, and you'll probably like it!

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Trust me. Since the coils that come with the tanks are TC compatible, you'll try it, and you'll probably like it!

Actually in my case I can promise you I won't try it, I don't sub-ohm and I refuse to do so just to try something I don't like the specs on.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
That's one of the things I REALLY like about this TC thing. I like a cool vape, but that's usually at the cost of some flavor. With TC and these new coils, you get SO much vapor that flavor is a given! And it comes cool if you like it that way too!

I positively would try it if I had it!! I am actually excited about trying it. I sure wish I had a couple of vape buddies that lived near me....that would be a lot of fun!! Other than all the great people on ECF, the only other people that vape are at the vape shop ...and I really don't know what they look like, I just recognize their voice through the clouds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread