Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
this is my winning post.. :)

images.jpg

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
I do not have a random recipe for tonight..

Although I planned on making the pasta recipe that Kennith shared..

Once I got to the store.. Subs seemed like a better idea. I got hubby and son eah a sub and then a pound of corned beef and provolone and rye bread so I could make a sandwich later.

The Irish post above was hysterical.. My friend who was over earlier today is from Ireland I will have to send that to her :)

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't understand why, but vape cut my drinking down by 98%. I used to have a nitecap every evening and now I don't even think about it (till I see a pic like that one)
My thirst for alcohol is unquenchable no matter what
o-JIM-LAHEY-LIQUOR-STORIES-facebook.jpg

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I tried TC, Evic-VT. Didn't care for it; my juice is too gunkilicious. Ti is too 'spensive to be replacing the coil every day!

Andria

Sounds More like the Tank setup than the Mod. My Milk Chocolate Toffee Cappuccino can be a real coil killer. Still, set up on my TC mod I can get 30-40ml through the tank without having to re-wick.
Really starting to like this KS Tank. :D

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Reading about this Smoktech X Cube II I see that you have to pay 2.99 extra for the TC capability.
I was just wondering why it wouldn't just come with it already. Is there some benefit to not having this activated? Do you have to use TC if it's enabled on the device? I could see if the price difference was 20 or 30 dollars then some would opt to not have it but 2.99?
I read that too. I actually went back and verified it was only 2.99. I'm anxious to see if someone knows!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread