Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
You can make a lot of juice for $50.

Well, that's what I've been told! I'm super excited to try but the plethora of info I have been given/seen is just way too much to compute atm. I would love to get a "DIY guru" to kinda help me through the ropes.

I don't mind starting simple but I kinda need a "point me in the right direction" type approach.

I'm all ears if you have any info. I've got a lot to lookin to now since there have been many people who have shared their views.

Although I did just go pickup a 120ml bottle of juice because I was down to 1 type and I could feel the vape tongue setting in.

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA
antelope.jpg

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
Well, that's what I've been told! I'm super excited to try but the plethora of info I have been given/seen is just way too much to compute atm. I would love to get a "DIY guru" to kinda help me through the ropes.

I don't mind starting simple but I kinda need a "point me in the right direction" type approach.

I'm all ears if you have any info. I've got a lot to lookin to now since there have been many people who have shared their views.

Although I did just go pickup a 120ml bottle of juice because I was down to 1 type and I could feel the Vape tongue setting in.
I have everything to make my Juice, just have not found one that I think will turn out really good. Do you have any thoughts on what is easy to start with?

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
After we went through all of that trouble tagging you? :facepalm:
I appreciate the tag @CountBoredom but I haven't clicked on my alerts all day because of this thread. I just assumed everyone thinks I'm clever, liking all the funny stuff I say in here and all my hilarious memes.

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever
Status
Not open for further replies.