Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Yeah IF I win and we do get to pick I Definitely would Like the Black

Well I was eyeballing the silver online but after being able to actually touch one of em, I definitely want the black. The silver one had so many fingerprints on it just from the shop owner showing it off... It was nasty looking at it (and seeing all the other peoples prints on it) but the device itself looks and feels sweet! The "fire" bar will take some getting used to as well as the top style screen, but from what I can tell, this mod is crazy cool. I can't wait to get mine!

I really hope it has an ECF logo on it. That would be the ritz!

By nasty looking at it, I meant that the fingerprints that the owner didn't clean off took away from the beauty of the product. The mod looks awesome. The dirty condition the owner had it in however didn't.

Jaysen B.

Aug 18, 2015
San Jacinto, CA
Well I was eyeballing the silver online but after being able to actually touch one of em, I definitely want the black. The silver one had so many fingerprints on it just from the shop owner showing it off... It was nasty looking at it (and seeing all the other peoples prints on it) but the device itself looks and feels sweet! The "fire" bar will take some getting used to as well as the top style screen, but from what I can tell, this mod is crazy cool. I can't wait to get mine!

That would be awesome!

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com

By nasty looking at it, I meant that the fingerprints that the owner didn't clean off took away from the beauty of the product. The Mod looks awesome. The dirty condition the owner had it in however didn't.
Definitely Making me so hyped about getting picked to get one. Nice to hear about it from someone who has had hands on with it

Reactions: Jaysen B.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread