Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Yeah that subject really chaps my hide! Lets not keep score it might hurt there feelings of they lose, everyone's a winner blah blah blah. Get real people life is not fair we win we lose we move on. I bet that whole movement was started by a bunch of wusses that got picked last and never won growing up and never served in the military either

You know what I did when I lost at something? I TRIED HARDER!!

Sometimes being shown you are not a winner makes you try harder.

Now I'm not saying we need to always focus on someone's failures. But seriously WTF is it with this "everyone's a winner" mentality? Sometimes failure helps promote hard work.

Also, I wanted to serve my country. My ASVAB scores were really good and I had been told I could "really go places" but alas once they found out I had a broken leg with metal in it, diabetes, and a few other ailments, they unfortunately couldn't take me (oh and they tried to)

But it's alright, I feel I do my part by being the best damn stationary engineer that I can possibly be.

I was always taught to give it my all +10%

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
I'm curious as to the amount of amps a cable would require to charge this, not so sure the tech is available to charge twin 18650's efficiently or maybe it is and I live under a rock, along with most of the engineers.

well they are charging 5 and 10 battery li-ion power packs for portable tools, but not with a cable
the 20 volt has 5 in series, with the extended runtime having either two banks of 5 (inseries) in parallel or 5 parallel banks in series.

Reactions: Ken1979

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
I hate insomnia on most nights but it's been helpful tonight in staying active in the contest but right now I'm slo eppy ave I can't go to sleep cause I got to get up in one hour and get the rug tarts dressed and start the day lol but in a nide sote they will be at the ....ters all day so I can go to some doctors appointments and have a brake from them!!!

Reactions: Jaysen B.

Jaysen B.

Aug 18, 2015
San Jacinto, CA
I hate insomnia on most nights but it's been helpful tonight in staying active in the contest but right now I'm slo eppy ave I can't go to sleep cause I got to get up in one hour and get the rug tarts dressed and start the day lol but in a nide sote they will be at the ....ters all day so I can go to some doctors appointments and have a brake from them!!!
Nice grammar there lmao

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015

Quick get some sleep before the grammar police get wind of this post !

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
the struggle i had reading this prooves to me the lack of sleep you have had, good luck for your day my friend

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
The istick 100 has removable bat?

Yep! The 100 watt version takes 2 18650's

image_zpsgkreyal0.jpg

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
You know what I did when I lost at something? I TRIED HARDER!!

Sometimes being shown you are not a winner makes you try harder.

Now I'm not saying we need to always focus on someone's failures. But seriously ... is it with this "everyone's a winner" mentality? Sometimes failure helps promote hard work.

Also, I wanted to serve my country. My ASVAB scores were really good and I had been told I could "really go places" but alas once they found out I had a broken leg with metal in it, diabetes, and a few other ailments, they unfortunately couldn't take me (oh and they tried to)

But it's alright, I feel I do my part by being the best damn stationary engineer that I can possibly be.

I was always taught to give it my all +10%
I was raised the same five 110% ave if you can't do it right do it wrong till you get it right, there was no such thing as can't and don't know how it was figure it out!! Ave if we list like you said I was tau we to channel it s motivation to try harder and practice to be better this generation of sissies that are strikes to everything is sickening. That's why there's a spike in personality disorder ave depression and unemployment cause there taught that everyone's a winner were all equally entitled here's your handouts then the hit the real world and its to hard I can't do it, my boss yelled at me you mean I have to pay my bills blah blah blah blahblah

Jaysen B.

Aug 18, 2015
San Jacinto, CA
I was raised the same five 110% ave if you can't do it right do it wrong till you get it right, there was no such thing as can't and don't know how it was figure it out!! Ave if we list like you said I was tau we to channel it s motivation to try harder and practice to be better this generation of sissies that are strikes to everything is sickening. That's why there's a spike in personality disorder ave depression and unemployment cause there taught that everyone's a winner were all equally entitled here's your handouts then the hit the real world and its to hard I can't do it, my boss yelled at me you mean I have to pay my bills blah blah blah blahblah
Agreed 1000%

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
Quite likely the ones complaining are the ones who still received a medal for last place. I know a few people like that.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
hmm, that gives me an idea. Have a friend that runs a motor repair shop and part of their work is power tool repair. I need to stop by and talk to them about "dead" power packs. That's where the sonys originated from. They were never meant to be sold as singles for our mods.

Jaysen B.

Aug 18, 2015
San Jacinto, CA
Yeah I have a bad habit of not proof reading and my auto correct is a spas so I turned it off, I use Swype on the keyboard is easier but the smart phone I got is dumb lol
Oh i know the feeling. The one i love is when you try to spell a word and autocorrect never appears an you know its wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread