Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I'm in West Central Florida. Winds not much of a concern, but this area is still dealing with flooding from last month, more heavy rain could be a real problem.
I'm concerned about wind & water, this is where i am. We havnt had much rain at all lately but a hurricane can change that really quick
fr2564.png

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
So, I'm guessing that everyone in this thread has no life or no job? :lol: I'm not even trying to keep up at this point!

Random check in to say hi and whee!

Nope, no job.. thank GOD, I'm allergic to work :lol:

I have a life, right now it's taken over trying to win this awesome giveaway!!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Bot says: "perhaps the next game should be: the person who first works out what SmokeyJoe's favorite band is wins the next kit",

On the basis that he loves Love (but they're not the favorite).....

Going to have to make it harder than that @SmokeyJoe
David_crosby_54705.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Bawahah, we are total opposites. I NEED duplicates.. At least 2 or each mod, several of each tank and coils, coils and more coils. I hate building, but do it for my Kayfun Monster and whatever that other rda I have is. I just found a place that sells premade coils for those though so I'll probably buy those instead of making my own. Yep, I'm a lazy vaper. I'm just lazy in general though. haha

I'm lazy too... I have a lot of mods and toppers, but clean/re-wick all at once? NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!! I clean and re-wick AS NEEDED.

Andria

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
I'm concerned about wind & water, this is where i am. We havnt had much rain at all lately but a hurricane can change that really quick
fr2564.png

Yeah, you're liable to get hit a bit harder than me for sure. I'm somewhere around the "a" and "m" in "Tampa" on that map.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I'm lazy too... I have a lot of mods and toppers, but clean/re-wick all at once? NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!! I clean and re-wick AS NEEDED.

Andria

I do too. I couldn't do it all at one time.. well, I have, but I don't like to. Sometimes I'm extra lazy and let them all build up until I run out, but then I pay for it. I rather do a few at a time than dozens.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Bot says: "perhaps the next game should be: the person who first works out what SmokeyJoe's favorite band is wins the next kit",

The Damned....based on their fine cover of the Love track?

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

The Byrds
byrds-Keystone-Hulton-Archi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread