Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
So, I'm guessing that everyone in this thread has no life or no job? :lol: I'm not even trying to keep up at this point!

Random check in to say hi and whee!

I have no job..

Dunno about everyone... but I have no "job" -- though being a housewife, I *do* work... sometimes. :D

As far as a life... he's at work right now. :D

Andria

I actually went from working 6 days a week as an e-commerce manager to being a housewife due to a move, when I started looking a little too hard, hubby started talking about missing the pitter patter of little feet - so I would stay home.

I am a grandmother.. and I prefer not to be a mother after I am a grandmother.. so I am being a housewife..

figuring I'll start my own business by around this time next year, but it will be home based rather than outside the home.. this way everyone is happy!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Back for a quick rest. Did a random test on my 4ft by 8 ft windows. Get vape cloud really bad on them. Did one with SprayWay, my favorite glass cleaner, one with RainEx, one with RainEx washer fluid and cleaned one with vinegar water and then used the XON R8 or however it is spelt... and the worst of the lot for me was the regular RainEx, the SprayWay and Rainex washer fluid pretty much the same and the XONR8 seems to be the best. Will know more this winter and they are really bad and seem to have to clean them every week or so then.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Dunno about everyone... but I have no "job" -- though being a housewife, I *do* work... sometimes. :D

As far as a life... he's at work right now. :D

Andria

Nope, no job.. thank GOD, I'm allergic to work :lol:

I have a life, right now it's taken over trying to win this awesome giveaway!!
I think I would have to live on the couch to have a chance to compete with you guys. I blink and there's five pages! :w00t:

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Random cute panda post :)
s-Bored-Panda.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Yeah, you're liable to get hit a bit harder than me for sure. I'm somewhere around the "a" and "m" in "Tampa" on that map.

Would that be - "COW" Country - Lakeland or is that too far north of Ya' . . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread