Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Make%20a%20Panda_zpsrdek6voq.jpg

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Absolutely not!!!! My son just arrived home with his friend who just got out of Marine Basic at Camp Lajuene (pretty sure I misspelled that!!)

SO I had to take a moment!! OMG I have know all his friends since they were in middle school and then high school and Jrotc.. And now the real thing.
He looks so grown up all in uniform.. (IWILLNOTCRY)

He is surprising his mom this evening at dinnner. She has no idea that he is here.
That's so wonderful!! My son was in the Air Force for 20 years and I treasured every time he came home !!!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Allrighty, Let's keep our eyes on the prize...

images

Allow me to explain something..

Have you ever smoked flavored tobacco from a shisha pipe?

2da97648849f17f8f94a91a5ad4db10d.jpg

Well I have... It looks scarey.. but its good. Now...

that's said.. this thingy mebobber up there that we are all hoping to win, scares me.. it looks scarey.. but that is why I wanna try it!

cause it scares me - the person who has only vaped with an ego thus far! hahahaha to me, it looks as scarey as shisha once did.. :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Looks like it might come up my way. We'll get some wind. Maybe some un needed rain. Just got the yard mowed about 3 1/2 acres
Finished it about an hour ago
View attachment 484893
Beautiful! Ours is totally brown. First time EVER having a completely burned lawn in August in Washington State!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Allow me to explain something..

Have you ever smoked flavored tobacco from a shisha pipe?

2da97648849f17f8f94a91a5ad4db10d.jpg

Well I have... It looks scarey.. but its good. Now...

that's said.. this thingy mebobber up there that we are all hoping to win, scares me.. it looks scarey.. but that is why I wanna try it!

cause it scares me - the person who has only vaped with an ego thus far! hahahaha to me, it looks as scarey as shisha once did.. :D

Hahaha... Now that you mention it, it DOES kinda look like Darth Vaper..

2015-New-X-CUBE-II-160W-Smok.jpg

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
My favorite word is "hence." Not sure why, but I smile every time I hear or read it. :)
it is an interesting word...I think the smile thing is contagious as I read your post twice and smiled at hence both times lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread