Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
So, you dated one of my old roommates, eh? :laugh:
Haha, could have been...that is if he was a drunk jerk who loved to talk about nothing but the horses his family raced...or so he claimed...I think he was just full of hot air really! :rolleyes:

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
We had Subway for dinner... I had a turkey-bacon-guacamole sandwich, but they were so skimpy on the bacon, when I got it home I fried up two more pieces. :D

Andria
That was the thing I hated about Subway. I could eat a footlong and still be hungry. Too much filler, not enough substance. :(

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
sigh...I am just North of Tampa :(

Really Hope "YOU" got everything Ya' NEED and are going to be SAFE there Sweet Lady . . . As - I do all "My" Other Floridian Friends . . .
my-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
I'm in stuart, but you probably knew that

Nope I did not know that.

My kids go to school in Stuart. I am down there 3 times a day 6 days a week! Down there so often we are considering selling up here and moving down there, but waterfront home prices are pretty high in Martin county.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Haha, could have been...that is if he was a drunk jerk who loved to talk about nothing but the horses his family raced...or so he claimed...I think he was just full of hot air really! :rolleyes:
Probably not then. We had one wind bag, but I don't think he knew anything about horses. Was drunk a lot, though. :ohmy:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Yeah I once dated a guy from New York...he thought the only spices were salt and pepper! :confused:...I almost killed him with all the spices we use here! You know Cajuns like spicy!...Needless to say didn't date him long! I need my food to actually have some taste! :p:D

LOL Angelphyre! Maybe your date thought you were trying to TELL him something. Cajun isn't what I'd consider "I can't wait to kiss you" date food. Hehehe...

sigh...I am just North of Tampa :(
Be safe Classy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread