Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
They do have it in black but I do not know if we get a choice (no biggie) but from what I can tell, the black looks (imo) way sweeter with those LED lights. It also doesn't seem to attract fingerprints as much.

If they didn't have the LED lights, I'd probably go with silver just because it has a "clean" appearance. But that black is savage.

And yah, not working totally sucks, I can't even get UI because someone claimed I had worked for them during a time of previous unemployment and so California has disqualified me from collecting unemployment (my money that I paid in) for 3 years from last month. It's a big BS scam. Plus they want me to verify all sorts of stuff but require me to send it in (I pay the postage) and it can take months to verify... All the while I'm not getting money.

It's a joke!

Alaska unemployment is way easier.

"Oh your unemployed?" "Here is the money you put into the program"

Done.

Oh well what can you do. My issue now is that no one wants to pay me what I'm worth. "Oh you have 15 years experience and a bunch of certifications?" "How about $12 an hour?"

People working at In-and-out make more than me... It's just a bummer,

That's why I'm trying to get jobs up in Alaska again, they pay very well.

All the while I do my best to make sure the wife is happy, but being the main bread winner" for so long, it's hard not to feel weird just hanging around the house while she works... I do my best to be "the house husband" but it still plays things to your head... A total downer. Oh well, she is an angel And knows it's rough, so he still does what she can to comfort me. I am blessed in that aspect.

But it's still sort of a depressing situation. I can only imagine what you are going through. Almost like my year long bout of mono (like the worst ever, in the hospital all the time can't get out of bed case) it's just horrible. All you want to do is go out and be productive, but you can't.

Also, the wife would of been able to send me my vape mail! Lol. I wouldn't of left to up north until sept 7th anyways..,

I fully understand where you coming from.....and at.
Worked all my life almost 50 years never unemployed, Bam! laid up and everyone fighting to do nothing for all the money they have taken.
WC fought payments(while paying Doctors) until MD Board stepped in.
Long term should have kicked in, now they are finally Processing....but expectin WC to handle payments.
Then they send me SSDI Paperwork while WC is trying to get off the hook like a Big ol'e Bass.:facepalm:

All I have heard for months it - Takes time to Process.
Family can't eat process.
Process doesn't keep the lights on.
Mortgage co doesn't accept Process.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
If I didn't laugh I'd .............never mind.:)

Worst out of all of it is I just want fixed so I can get back to Work and a Life.:-x

Best news in 2yrs. - I won an XCube II................Think about it:yawn:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Does anyone else get really excited for Halloween, even way before it's Halloween? I'm so ready for it.

2e9135ddae063d3e3f6612b42ba48878.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread