Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Yah, my only issue is the cost to start.

I want to make recipes like
strawberry shortcake
Blueberry cheesecake
Orange sherbet

But I know it's a trial and error. So, it looks like $100 is a good "start up" cost...
You can started alot cheaper than that to make sure you want to stick with it.You can get small bottles of nic,pg,and vg very cheap,a few sample size bottles of flavors at around $1.50 each,a couple syringes and a few empty bottles and your good to go.When i first started my initial investment was $60 shipping included.

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Here Ollie come out come out whenever you are
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesTBZYHMZK.jpg

Reactions: Opinionated

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
The only thing they could make a law against is the nicotine, everything else is food grade or has another use. You can get a gallon of USP PG at tractor supply, USP vg at walmart in 8 ounce.
That's why I only order nicotine whenever I get a little money to put into this. I figure all the other stuff will still be available. I'm hoping a good, solid mechanical mod and lots of nic liquid will get me through any bans, exhorbitant taxes etc.

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
I cant believe what some them charge for juice

Juice is 75 cents to a $1.00 per ML locally. I vape 10-15ML a day.

Was way to expensive to keep buying juice so I took a real interest to DIY. This forum has been an invaluable tool in my quest.

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
I don't think the fda cares weather we are vaping 0 nic or 24 mg ...they don't want to see smoke coming out of our mouths!!!
That's quite ridiculous considering how liberal some states are getting in regard to the other kind of vaping (am I allowed to say it that way?), and also considering the stance our English government has recently taken.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread