Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
anti47_zpshgqwx2mr.jpg

Reactions: FringeChief68

Nightly_Paradox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
East TN
so in the american money thing, we were both right (if anyone whos been involved is listening still), me and my friend were both correct, sorry im having a bit of a big night haha

In a sense yes, Your buddy was saying "pence" but probably meaning "penny" (1 cent)

Reactions: FringeChief68

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Not a thing Uncle.

Nope not yet, but the good news is we are looking pretty good weather wise

Thank you both for the info . . . Just want to keep up with who to congratulate here . . . :thumbs:

AND - Yep, gonna somewhat squeak by "Us", although "We" will get some much NEEDED rain for the next few days as it passes by . . . So that will be somewhat of a relief . . . Anyway, I'll let Ya' All get back to the insanity and continual posting to increase "Your" chances of getting that one specific time stamp . . . Wishing EVERYONE Good Luck . . . :thumbs:

Be Back Later to see who the WInners are today . . .
SEE%2BYA%2BLATER%2BSMILEY.gif

EDIT: BTW - 2 pages and 40 post already between the replies to "My" previous post and replying to these messages and then posting - WOW - really seems more like a chaotic chat room here . . . :blink:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Thank you both for the info . . . Just want to keep up with who to congratulate here . . . :thumbs:

AND - Yep, gonna somewhat squeak by "Us", although "We" will get some much NEEDED rain for the next few days as it passes by . . . So that will be somewhat of a relief . . . Anyway, I'll let Ya' All get back to the insanity and continual posting to increase "Your" chances of getting that one specific time stamp . . . Wishing EVERYONE Good Luck . . . :thumbs:

Be Back Later to see who the WInners are today . . .
SEE%2BYA%2BLATER%2BSMILEY.gif
yep we need the rain in south florida, north florida, not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread