Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
This is what I'm vaping with now, I really want to get it's big brother!!!

RaonqNNxp6H6Ua0LlVm5V47dRcXQPQkEWQYjV0dbYV4=w614-h460-no

I have one of those, it seems to shut itself off on it's own every now and then, does Yours? havnt used mine in a while, Maybe I'll break it out and use it tomorrow

Reactions: Reddhott

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Check sometimes online he bundles tanks or batteries in there, in store sometimes things aren't as much as they are on line. plus i believe purchases get 10 ml's of juice, if they still do that

Probably. My guy was more than your guy when I walked in the store but I was able to haggle him down. My guy was $75. Your guy is $72. I walked with mine for $60.

Just poking fun and getting another post in. :thumb:

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Just curious .... Where exactly did a mod or SJ say that pictures could not be used as entries? Or that the posts had to be conversational in nature?

I think it's because "spamming" is not allowed. So although I haven't seen anything that says "photos are DQ'd" I think it's safe to assume that any post that would of gotten picked that went against ECF rules would indeed be DQ'd and they would move to the next post.

I'm sure they wouldn't strait up say this but I can see that happening..

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Stop worrying. I was one of the ones being referenced, I pm'd to ask..... They were approaching the line, not over the line. So did I break the rules? No. He was just warning that it was cutting close. Since the "line" is nebulous, I just won't post any to be safe
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i know rule 10 only to welllol....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
so...
Not everyone has the same level of "acceptability".
What might be ok for some will be not ok for others...we are a very diverse lot here right ? :)

so...reminder please :
Forum Rules | E-Cigarette Forum
10. Misconduct
b. Posting photos or pictures that some may find offensive or unacceptable is not permitted. Naked or semi-naked pictures of people are not permitted. As matters of taste cannot have a hard definition, Moderators will determine what is or is not acceptable - if you are unsure, then do not post the material.

the only acceptable cheesecake :
o380.jpg

Thankyoumuches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread