Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
01%20snake_zps3efjpnxu.jpg

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Probably. My guy was more than your guy when I walked in the store but I was able to haggle him down. My guy was $75. Your guy is $72. I walked with mine for $60.

Just poking fun and getting another post in. :thumb:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: I should have known

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I seen Marshall Crenshaw In DC about a year ago The Bottle Rockets opened for him, Then after their full set were Marshall's backing band. It was awesome as I am a fan of both bands!
I would have loved to see that show. Sadly, I haven't had the time (or energy) to keep up with the schedule of bands that I like visiting my town. :(

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
celine dion was selling her home in Jupiter a few years ago for $72 million - no idea if it actually sold - but I said the same thing. She could GIVE the place to me and I'd go bankrupt due to the taxes.

Even if someone GAVE me this boat, I'd blow my retirement on fuel to take it out of the marina.

hd-wallpaper-sailboats-predator.jpg

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
Stop worrying. I was one of the ones being referenced, I pm'd to ask..... They were approaching the line, not over the line. So did I break the rules? No. He was just warning that it was cutting close. Since the "line" is nebulous, I just won't post any to be safe
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

And my apologies if my commentary on your pics got you in hot or even warm water. I'm a bit sensitive to the subject that has nothing to do with latent or repressed tendencies of my own. I had an in-law who is now on the offender list for his too-overt appreciation of the young female form, and he was a big fan of all things kawaii. He also liked eating at Subway. Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread