Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
03%20uss%20franklin_zpsoymefpqb.jpg
Wow, that is amazing. Is your uncle in the circled area?

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I would have loved to see that show. Sadly, I haven't had the time (or energy) to keep up with the schedule of bands that I like visiting my town. :(
sometimes I travel for work, so when I'm to on the road I always check to see who is playing locally

RichardV

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
The Golden Isles of Georgia, USA
I have one of those, it seems to shut itself off on it's own every now and then, does Yours? havnt used mine in a while, Maybe I'll break it out and use it tomorrow
It did it once a while back, but after letting it sit for a while I tried it and it has been working for 2 months with no problems. It has a spring loaded pin and I presume that some of the leaked juice may have gotten past it. I use the Kanger Unitanks and have not had one that did not leak at least a little.

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
We had a guy in the last big contest starting arguments over the manufacturer getting all the publicity and it wasn't a giveaway cause they were getting so much exposure blah blah blah, and low and behold he won one even after saying he didn't want one you couldn't give him one of the products! People kill me lol why do you think the companies are doing these giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread