Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
This is me in a Bubble Suit :)

216151_206677046018372_6116758_n.jpg

Henceforth and forevermore, you are now dubbed "Bubble Boy".

:pervy:

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Well there goes my poor doggie for the next hour. Just Love how a neighbor around here feels the need to go outside about once a week, somewhere between midnight and 2am and fire off a few rounds :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh that's a perfect time to go shooting.... o_O

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Well there goes my poor doggie for the next hour. Just Love how a neighbor around here feels the need to go outside about once a week, somewhere between midnight and 2am and fire off a few rounds :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Dislike!!![emoji107]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Ooooh.... I forgot about the Aro Twist... I PIF'ED that one to my mother...

I wish I could get my mom to vape 0mg to curb her cravings for sweets; she quit smoking about 10 yrs ago, says she still sometimes has cravings, and has essentially just switched to candy... but she's a raging diabetic. However her mind is closed and locked tight, she won't even consider vaping -- nor knocking off the sweets, either. :( :-x

Andria

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
You need me to punch him in the thoat?

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Yeah, she was just reminding me that I had another smok product..... It came from her, so she knew :p

I just thought it was much too pretty to be sitting in a drawer, though I didn't care for the way it vapes. :)

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Most of my Egos were/are Smok brand, Still use them! Iv never worried about Ego chargers, and some are Passthroughs, so I just use a USB cable! :)

My Aro Winder is a standard ego charger... and I swear, at least 95% of all the e-cig-fire pics I've seen, there was a melted ego charger in the mix somewhere.

Andria

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I wish I could get my mom to vape 0mg to curb her cravings for sweets; she quit smoking about 10 yrs ago, says she still sometimes has cravings, and has essentially just switched to candy... but she's a raging diabetic. However her mind is closed and locked tight, she won't even consider vaping -- nor knocking off the sweets, either. :( :-x

Andria
[emoji26] that's got to be incredibly frustrating.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
You had that as your avi for a long time didn't you ??
My name was MasterChief back, after a game called HALO, but everyone keep asking me if I was in the Navy :laugh:
I wanted to change my name and then some troll came in the Saloon one day and called us a Lunatic Fringe, So I went with it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread