Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Yeah my son has diabetes...diagnosed at 9, he's 23 now...he's taken care of it and managed it all since about a month after he was diagnosed...it's tough, but it doesn't have to be the end of things...just a change...good for you for being proactive...sorry about your dad though.
Thank You. Yeah even my Doctor was shocked with my first visit after being diagnosed because i take printed out reports to him off of my computer of my sugar levels LOL

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
go-home-building-youre-drunk_o_1224090.jpg

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
oh sheesh ! I can be really forgetful !
I totally forgot that those are what I am using on the 808 batteries I have at work !
808 XL batteries with the "diamond" tip and a 808-510 connector !!
It's all good. I have sometimers also. Just a lot more requentley than I used to :(

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I totally forgot that those are what I am using on the 808 batteries I have at work !
808 batteries with the "diamond" tip and a 808-510 connector !!
Stepdot uses automatic 808s. I hate 'em, but she like clenching them between her teeth and puffing away while she works. At least it'd keeping her off the stinkies.

Edit - at least she's using them with 808 tanks instead of cartos. I can rebuild her coils...

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
808 XL batteries with the "diamond" tip and a 808-510 connector !!

Late Night Syndrome?

I suffer CRS
Can't
Remember
Squat
:lol:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I went and got out a carto and filled it...they are still really nice. I should use them :)
Did you read the Saloon lately? A lot of them are getting out their old Genny tanks or buying new ones.
People forgot how nice the taste was from them :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Stepdot uses automatic 808s. I hate 'em, but she like clenching them between her teeth and puffing away while she works. At least it'd keeping her off the stinkies.

These are the autos. As much as I love my mods, there is something comforting and...elegant ? about using them.

The DC Cartos really do have a nice vape :)

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Shoot, I jus caught up on all the diabetes talk... Now I feel like a .... for posting the sour patch kids thing..., me being a diabetic and all...

My biggest issue is that I have a huge (and I mean huge) phobia of needles. I take my lantus every day but I'm really bad about taking my meal time humalog. That and I eat 1 maybe 2 meals a day...

I know this is all horrible to do. I know, I've been told that a bajillion times, but it's hard eating 3 meals and even harder taking shots... I mean, super super hard.

Luckily taking my lantus keeps my sugar around 130 average which I know is higher than it should be, but the doc has told me it's not horrible.

My weakness is candy though... Luckily I only nibble on a few pieces every now and again...

Now baked goods, that's my true weakness. The only saving grace is I can bake with Splenda and such...

I hope they come out with needless injections... Because the needle thing is my biggest problem...

I mean, my phobia is so bad, I broke my leg as a kid, I mean super bad (read shattered) and I wouldn't let them poke me with needles until they used that numbing cream. So, that sums it up. I'd rather sit with a shattered leg for an hour than get a shot of morphine....

But I know, some how, some way, I need to get ontop of my stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread