Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
View attachment 485379
Time to turn in for the night. Don't make too many hundreds more pages before I can get back on here tomorrow afternoon.
Nite
sleeping.gif

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Very quiet tonight lol

My theory is that people thought they could spam post to win... OllieBot got overwhelmed and shutdown. Now they are rebuilding him with different giveaway "set points" since the massive postings got out of hand .

I think everyone concluded that massive posts didn't help them since Ollie didn't come around this time, so they took the night off... It will be interesting to see how they decide the next winners...

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
My theory is that people thought they could spam post to win... OllieBot got overwhelmed and shutdown. Now they are rebuilding him with different giveaway "set points" since the massive postings got out of hand .

I think everyone concluded that massive posts didn't help them since Ollie didn't come around this time, so they took the night off... It will be interesting to see how they decide the next winners...
Could be a correct theory

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
People should have paid attention.
What did I have, like 23 total post?

Guess they didn't understand Random........:lol:

Would be neat if Ollie changes it up each time.
Keep everyone guessing.;)

Randomly Randomized Randomness :thumbs:

I've posted more today, trying to keep it lighthearted, than the whole time previous.

Well, Sleep is needed and Body aches. May as well lay down and hope for rest.

Later all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread