Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Does UPS/DHL stuff get to you? I'm noticing that when it comes direct from manufacturer or Ali, that's how they ship. That's how innokin shipped the Disrupters.

Our stuff typically comes thru USPS. Have had work related things come to base by fedex. The times I've gotten things from places that used UPS/DHL I had to have it sent to my sister and then she sends it USPS. I gave SJ my FPO address but also let him know that if whatever shipper they use has a problem with that then I can change and have it sent to my sister. Hoping they can get here direct without going thru the extra stuff.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
@mac63 if you don't mind me asking... where are you serving? As in, Air Force, Navy, etc...

Oh, heh, right... couldn't remember who had FPO's, but googled it up.
Navy, correct?

Marines also use FPO.
I retired from the Corps a few years back and stayed in Okinawa. Been working on the civil service side for them since then.

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Marines also use FPO.
I retired from the Corps a few years back and stayed in Okinawa. Been working on the civil service side for them since then.

NIce, nice... Okinawa, I imagine, is a nice play to stay. One of the places I would really love to visit in Japan.

Reactions: mac63

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
NIce, nice... Okinawa, I imagine, is a nice play to stay. One of the places I would really love to visit in Japan.

I like it here. Unfortunately it looks like the gubernant is going to force me back to the States in the not too distant future. Bunch of silly, screwed up and out dated rules for civil service overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread