Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Isn't it funny how letting them go have fun equates to cranky kids?

That is about the time I would start threatening to not let them go to future events if it is going to cause a cranky outcome!
I would also like to nominate Amraann as tribute:)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Some Canadian shows were awesome, Troll. The Crow/Stairway to Heaven, Highlander, ...lots more, just can't remember...
The Highlander was a great show, we do have a lot of them, just Hobo wasn't one... ;)

Everyone loves the TPB though...
2217122trailer_park_boys_desktop_1920x1200_wallpaper_1014118.jpg

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
yes, this... I have an animated GIF of a standing ovation; I can only post it if I link to it, from my server; can't "drag it in" because it's much too large.

Andria
Maybe that's it....I'm gonna go play with it tomorrow ...I'm heading off to dreamland now!!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I've only dragged it in once just to see if i could do it, it worked. i usually link from photo bucket or a gif storage site
I was thinking that's why my screen kept freezing up earlier. A lot of people are just using the "Upload a File," copy/paste, or drag and drop now. :grr:

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Another Genny I was drooling over... How is it?
I LOVE it. It's my favorite one. Even with just rayon... The ceramic coating is all dinged up now, but still works. The Nectar looks like the same build (horizontal, u-wick) - just waiting for FC to bust out the Nectar Micro now (the in-between size).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread