Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbb8415

Aug 10, 2015
Massachusetts
Goodnight all, I am off to bed too. My house has been bitten by some kind of bug and everyone is sick. Hopefully everyone will feel better tomorrow. I'll peek in and see what happens with Ollie Bot tomorrow. Good Luck Peeps
Hope you all feel better in the AM

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
2561213wfqn53tg72.gif

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Did anyone win the vaping google-fu contest earlier?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Not yet. still waiting...somebody proclaimed HIMSELF as the winner earlier, and I'm afraid he may be right... :glare:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I'm getting a second set of 18650's....

Sony or Samsung?

Sent from my pip-boy
I've been hearing good things about the LG HG2, but I'm not a heavy hitter at all, so...Sony VTCs seem to still be the favorite, if you can find OG ones.

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
I've been hearing good things about the LG HG2, but I'm not a heavy hitter at all, so...Sony VTCs seem to still be the favorite, if you can find OG ones.

Well it's either Samsung on Amazon or Sony's locally.

Both the same price (I have credit at the vape store so it turns out to be the same.)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
:facepalm: I LOVE that show! :thumb:

When it first started, I didn't think it would interest me, but my husband watched it; I got sucked into it when I caught a glimpse of the guy that played Michael, Nikita's handler (Roy Dupuis)... all I can say about him is HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA..... :D I didn't CARE what the show was about, as long as I got to look at HIM!

Andria

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
I LOVE it. It's my favorite one. Even with just rayon... The ceramic coating is all dinged up now, but still works. The Nectar looks like the same build (horizontal, u-wick) - just waiting for FC to bust out the Nectar Micro now (the in-between size).

Ought vape have the Nectar Micro in stock for $115. Do you have the Sat22? I have the last version and can't get past the tight airflow, such a shame. I really wanted to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread