Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
im just getting into diy, or am about to, would you say things like sweeteners etc are essential or could i go without them to start off with ?
Some of them are sweet on their own and completely fine for most people, but my sweet tooth is INSANE and I generally add sucralose to everything. :blush: :laugh:

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Ha! I remember that. I thought it was so freaky. It's kind of hilarious now, though. I love how far animation has come!
yeah I think it freaked a lot of people out .... I was fascinated with it, had to show it to everyone who had to misfortune of visiting my house lol.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
yeah I think it freaked a lot of people out .... I was fascinated with it, had to show it to everyone who had to misfortune of visiting my house lol.
I remember dancing baby. I just don't remember when I first seen it. I have CRS syndrome at times.

Reactions: KattMamma

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
The Process

The Process.JPG

Reactions: KattMamma

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA

Welp, they lied to me... They are VTC4's

They said 5's I didn't look, just had them "bag it up" got home, looked... VTC4....

I mean, they are the closest shop, one of the employees is cool and always hooks it up.... But I always get upset over the small things like this....

I also am think of finding a better store anyhow, today when I went in earlier, an employee sold 2 vape pen sets to a father of 3 kids (no older than 12-13) he was askin if all these questions about it and basically had no clue what he was doing. Turned out his kids wanted them... He ended up buying them for his 12-13yo kids along with a bunch of different juice (0 nic)... The employee didn't batt an eye...

So maybe I'm old fashioned but, I kinda felt that was way wrong I don't have kids, so idk. But it made me kinda upset... That and it's not legal for the father to do that let alone the store rep to sell it knowing it was going to kids...

Should I be upset about that?

Maybe it's because I'm an Ex analoguer...

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
yeah I got this bad feeling it's gonna be worse than they say :S, maybe if I was working in a office or something but one day I could be using a drill/hammer for 10 hours straight and the next day it could be a jackhammer :X

One more joke from my dad (he's in his 70's btw):

Morris and his wife Esther went to the state fair every year, and every year Morris would say, 'Esther, I'd really like to ride in that helicopter.'

Esther always replied, 'I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars' Next year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said, 'Esther, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance.'

To this, Esther replied, 'Morris that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars.'

The pilot overheard the couple and said, 'Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But if you say one word it's fifty dollars.'

Morris and Esther agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy manoeuvres, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said, 'By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!'

Morris replied, 'Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Esther fell out, but you know, fifty dollars is fifty dollars!'
Dad gets cool points for emailing in his 70s! :thumb:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I love peanut butter with chocolate fudge brownie, but have been unhappy with the peanut butters I've tried so far. One of them tasted like carrots! :eek::D I haven't had great luck with MBV DIY in general, but maybe I'll try them again. Thanks! :)
You are most welcome! :) I love their peanut butter. I haven't tried to do any of their other juices, though. I like a lot of them but I just buy those premade. I get my flavorings for everything else from various sources.

Reactions: cindycated

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I remember what a huge deal it was when they showed it on that show Ally McBeal, lol. It was all everyone was talking about for a week!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA

They said 5's I didn't look, just had them "bag it up" got home, looked... VTC4....

I mean, they are the closest shop, one of the employees is cool and always hooks it up.... But I always get upset over the small things like this....

I also am think of finding a better store anyhow, today when I went in earlier, an employee sold 2 vape pen sets to a father of 3 kids (no older than 12-13) he was askin if all these questions about it and basically had no clue what he was doing. Turned out his kids wanted them... He ended up buying them for his 12-13yo kids along with a bunch of different juice (0 nic)... The employee didn't batt an eye...

So maybe I'm old fashioned but, I kinda felt that was way wrong I don't have kids, so idk. But it made me kinda upset... That and it's not legal for the father to do that let alone the store rep to sell it knowing it was going to kids...

That sucks. I'd definitely stop going to that store. It's so easy to buy stuff online. I hope the batts are real, at least.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States

I would be upset as well. I went to a vape shop a few years ago. I swear they were middle school children. I was so upset I pranced my .... out of the shop. I don't get into promoting underage smokers or vaping folks. I won't support a shop who does not card.
The clue on why I thought they were middle school children. 1. Vape shop was located two blocks from school 2. They had book bags. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread