Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
FarUp WayDown.JPG

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Welp, they lied to me... They are VTC4's

They said 5's I didn't look, just had them "bag it up" got home, looked... VTC4....

I mean, they are the closest shop, one of the employees is cool and always hooks it up.... But I always get upset over the small things like this....

I also am think of finding a better store anyhow, today when I went in earlier, an employee sold 2 vape pen sets to a father of 3 kids (no older than 12-13) he was askin if all these questions about it and basically had no clue what he was doing. Turned out his kids wanted them... He ended up buying them for his 12-13yo kids along with a bunch of different juice (0 nic)... The employee didn't batt an eye...

So maybe I'm old fashioned but, I kinda felt that was way wrong I don't have kids, so idk. But it made me kinda upset... That and it's not legal for the father to do that let alone the store rep to sell it knowing it was going to kids...

Should I be upset about that?

Maybe it's because I'm an Ex analoguer...

Yea, bail on this shop. Jon Law will likely be by to pay them a visit in the near future.
Dad should have his head slapped - some job of PARENTING
Kids need parents, not big friends.

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
Oh that's right. Shipping to Australia. :oops:
yeah, was looking at getting heaps so i dnt have to order for a while, maybe get like 10/20 30ml bottles, and the nicotine concentrate, anf then i can get pg/vg and hardware here, only thing is the more i order the larger the shipping

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

They said 5's I didn't look, just had them "bag it up" got home, looked... VTC4....

I mean, they are the closest shop, one of the employees is cool and always hooks it up.... But I always get upset over the small things like this....

I also am think of finding a better store anyhow, today when I went in earlier, an employee sold 2 vape pen sets to a father of 3 kids (no older than 12-13) he was askin if all these questions about it and basically had no clue what he was doing. Turned out his kids wanted them... He ended up buying them for his 12-13yo kids along with a bunch of different juice (0 nic)... The employee didn't batt an eye...

So maybe I'm old fashioned but, I kinda felt that was way wrong I don't have kids, so idk. But it made me kinda upset... That and it's not legal for the father to do that let alone the store rep to sell it knowing it was going to kids...

For high power, there vtc4's are better, even though of lower mAh.... They are one of the only true 30 amp CDR, the vtc5's aren't...i believe they are 25a CDR

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
That sucks. I'd definitely stop going to that store. It's so easy to buy stuff online. I hope the batts are real, at least.

I honestly can't tell, most "real vs fake" sites I have looked up all have contradicting info.

Some say the seam is a fake, others say they aren't. Some say if it says Sony they are real, other don't...

So as far as real or fake, I'm not sure.

But I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks underage vaping is bad. I mean yes it's better than analogs but at the same time.... I just don't think it's a good thing for kids. Plus it makes the vape community look bad because the pro regulation types always go to the "kids are doing it" argument and I don't want to see my tasty flavors banned... And California is all about crazy laws...

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Yea, bail on this shop. Jon Law will likely be by to pay them a visit in the near future.
Dad should have his head slapped - some job of PARENTING
Kids need parents, not big friends.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thought that... He seemed like a putz, his kid were pressuring him real bad, he obviously had no clue. I wanted to say something but the employee was switching out my doge clone for a mutation x because of a faulty center pin.

I didn't want to talk to the father about it and have the employee get "rear end" hurt and kick me out.... I wanted to get my stuff and leave... I figured I just won't support them anymore. But then the need for batteries came up... Remembering I had a $16 credit, I figured I'd use that up first before not returning. Now that I got my possibly fake VTC4's, I'm just done... I'll get my stuff elsewhere.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.

Dunno if it will help but I buy all my batteries from RTDVapor and have for years. They only sell genuine products, the shipping is super quick on the east coast and their prices are pretty good too.

Im sure you could find cheaper out there but Im not one to try and save a buck where my safety and well being are concerned. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread