Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
I see you're still here working hard for a prize, you must be exhausted!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
hahaha wokring hard and having fun so its a double win for me haha :) and nah its only 5pm, plus ive got this week of uni so basically not doing anything until work for the second half of the week :) all the more time for me to be on here

Reactions: danjaman

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
I actually liked him... Until the "fame" got to him. In his early days it was about nature and such... But then it turned into "oh look at this (deadly) beauty! I'm going to pick it up!"
That's why I was mad when he died. I was like all the stupid crap he did and a damn sting ray took him out.

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
I actually liked him... Until the "fame" got to him. In his early days it was about nature and such... But then it turned into "oh look at this (deadly) beauty! I'm going to pick it up!"
as a kid i was obsessed with steve irwin but now that im a bit older i still think he did some awesome stuff but he did alot of stuff to animals which just wasnt right

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Just made this for my niece. She's a big Pikachu fan. :)

pikazombie5.png

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
You sir are a lucky man :D
It's a curse as well. She lets me do a lot of things to make me happy. Sometimes I want to return the favor but she doesn't tell me what she likes... It's always "whatever you want to do" and such...

But hey, I can't complain. Show me a wife that allows someone to go hunting for 3-4 weeks without batting an eye.

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
It's a curse as well. She lets me do a lot of things to make me happy. Sometimes I want to return the favor but she doesn't tell me what she likes... It's always "whatever you want to do" and such...

But hey, I can't complain. Show me a wife that allows someone to go hunting for 3-4 weeks without batting an eye.
maybe shes just happy to know your happy haha and if so then you definitely found the one

Reactions: zapped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread