Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Because I am still glued to my little Kanger Protanks and have not tried the Atlantis yet, can you tell me what's in it? Bottom horizontal, verticals, multiple coils... 2-ohm, 0.5-ohms? Puffer? Cloud maker?
You might want to look at the 1.8 ohm Triton coils (and yes, they can be used in the Atlantis). Supposedly they are perfect for mouth to lung hits. All of the Aspire coils are single vertical coils. When looking at the Aspire coils for the Atlantis and the Triton (they are interchangeable), they come in 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 1.0 and 1.8 ohm.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
tumblr_m2sgebtWCc1rrqglzo1_250.gif

Reactions: FringeChief68

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
What are those cells from? I really don't know if they would be safe or not. Do keep in mind however that efest cells are known to have incorrect info on them. Personally I would get new ones.
Thanks for the info.

They're labeled as 2500 mah 35A continuous (which we know is a lie)

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Still wondering why luxury is posting MY pic of MY cat...

Andria

That's just what he does. Shameless single pic/single word posts, without the decency to even attempt to participate in a conversation of some sort.

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
That Black thing is a Battery Terminal Protector, you need it. Either re wrap the battery or dispose of it safely.
Quick edit is the wrap ripped and the black disc under the wrap? or is it sitting on top of the battery and the wrap and Terminal Protector still intact?

Here's a quick video by Todd on how to re wrap a battery:

The black is sitting on the bare positive end

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
That's just what he does. Shameless single pic/single word posts, without the decency to even attempt to participate in a conversation of some sort.

Well, that doesn't bother me, lots doing that in this thread... but it was just really freaky to suddenly see one of my pics, of my cat... and I didn't post it! :eek:

Andria

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Really no juice suggestions are yall that wrapped up in posting that your not even reading the posts

I'm a picky vaper...nuthin even had much taste till I tried my first Mech Mod ....Still early into my ADV quest...Nuthin has really knocked my sox off yet....hopin 160W will fix that;):vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread