Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
I once let a ex take pics of me nude and years later found them in the web it was embarrassing and upsetting and took an act of Congress to get them removed
pics or it didn't happen?

I kid, I kid :angel:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Hmmmm, hot links!
smoked-sausages.jpg
:laugh:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Problem solved!

Not really; I can't find WHERE on my server the pic lives, and I've got a LOT of pics on my webhost. So I reported his post and asked the mods to delete it.

Andria

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
No, it's on my own webserver (my webhost). It was posted in a thread here, but that's no reason to just grab it and start posting it!

But hey, I can fix it, I can go delete that image from my webhost. :)

Andria
Or just watermark everything that way you can keep kitty pics leading back to you wherever they go.

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I once let a ex take pics of me nude and years later found them in the web it was embarrassing and upsetting and took an act of Congress to get them removed
A life lesson
NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER Record anything for posterity when you are nude. Bad Idea.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
You know what's even funnier, when you find someone hotlinking(copying url from your server and pasting it directly) a picture you host? Make an absolutely outrageusly inappropriate picture with same filename, remove the original picture, and paste the outrageus one in it's place... :lol:

If I could find that pic on my server, I might just do that! But I have unlimited space on my server, so god only knows where it is!

Andria

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
pics or it didn't happen?

I kid, I kid :angel:
I would get banned if I posted them that and I don't have them I dtroyed them via photo shop and then deleted them it was ten years ago I was young and dumb and she was hot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread