Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldwind

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
Main thing - Brand Name batteries.
High Drain - 20amp or higher. 30amp is hard to find legit.
Keep the Pair together. Charge together.

My Nitecore - nice for charging up to 4 batteries at a time. 2 channels 1&3, 2&4
Each channel can quick charge a single or slow charge 2 batteries.

Good charging practice:
Let freshly spent batteries cool for up to 10 minutes before charging.
Let freshly charged batteries cool for up to 10 minutes.
This practice allows the batteries to internally stabilize(relax) and reduces load stress.(wear)
Awesome thank you again. I just did c/p this post to my notes :) What do you think about Samsung 25R batteries? They are always most sold batteries in every shop. And is there any reason why u did pick LG Batteries?

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I have to say this one was very hard for me 2 months ago. But now i'm vaping like a train and i don't care what they think. They still look at me very weird but who cares :lol::lol: vape on!

I vape in public, but I am fairly certain people wonder what is in my e-juice.. ya know? That aspect worries me, that some cop or someone will stop and want to test my e-liquid for drugs or something.. so I take my e-liquid bottle with me which has a label..

Maybe the more popular it gets the less I will worry or wonder.. but for now, I vape, but I also think someday someone will question it.. although I have been vaping a year and no one has said boo about it = so I am probably just mentally weird still..

I also have a hard time saying things like - vaping - and e-liquid or e-juice in person around other people.. it sounds weird to me.. so I still say I am going out to smoke when in polite company. It sounds more normal to me, but I am a bit set in my ways, I have a hard time changing, and the words are something that is difficult for me..

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
d4eeac687bf3fda45515c86e378c5298.jpg
What Flavor of juice is that :w00t:

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
yeah I meant crab, lol
I was kinda thinking that, but You never know. There probably is some shrimp juice out there some where.
But i stand firm & strong on Pizza being a good vape,,,,,, well at least I like it

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I have to say this one was very hard for me 2 months ago. But now i'm vaping like a train and i don't care what they think. They still look at me very weird but who cares :lol::lol: vape on!
It's a double-edged sword. On one hand you don't want to stand there and get those looks but on the other, you need to be out there doing it in order to normalize it. Like not being hired with no experience but you can't get any experience until you're hired.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Awesome thank you again. I just did c/p this post to my notes :) What do you think about Samsung 25R batteries? They are always most sold batteries in every shop. And is there any reason why u did pick LG Batteries?

I have a load of Samsung 25R - love them - very dependable
Got the LG HE4's because reviews are good and they are Yellow - easy to keep separate.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
No, someone made note that the thread had many of the winners participating. It was misunderstood. He intent was that this thread is addicting and that even when you win you're still here having fun.
Oh okay, I definitely agree with that! I thought someone was trying to chase off the winners! I love the mix of people here and I am learning a lot, even though I have to skip a lot of pages when I am here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread