Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Up Close

Cute-Puppy-puppies-15813279-1024-768.jpg
Awww! I love Beagles. I had one growing up. :)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Oh okay, I definitely agree with that! I thought someone was trying to chase off the winners! I love the mix of people here and I am learning a lot, even though I have to skip a lot of pages when I am here. :)

Missing all the juicy stuff :D

Don't let this thread Stall!!

Less than 140 Post to 20,000

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
nacho cheese flavor was a good vape almost like a dorito:D
Yum, that sounds tasty! I have been wondering about savory flavors. The only one I have tried is buttered popcorn and I love that one but I am a little afraid to vape it much. I would love a salty vape. :)

Reactions: Reddhott

coldwind

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
I vape in public, but I am fairly certain people wonder what is in my e-juice.. ya know? That aspect worries me, that some cop or someone will stop and want to test my e-liquid for drugs or something.. so I take my e-liquid bottle with me which has a label..

Maybe the more popular it gets the less I will worry or wonder.. but for now, I vape, but I also think someday someone will question it.. although I have been vaping a year and no one has said boo about it = so I am probably just mentally weird still..

I also have a hard time saying things like - vaping - and e-liquid or e-juice in person around other people.. it sounds weird to me.. so I still say I am going out to smoke when in polite company. It sounds more normal to me, but I am a bit set in my ways, I have a hard time changing, and the words are something that is difficult for me..
I have never thought about cops or something and i do have only DIY juices. I hope nobody stops me :) And one of them has self-made Heisenberg (from Breaking Bad) figure on it :D
And i'm doing the same thing like you. I'm saying anything about vaping or e-juice somehow. And i never vape in places like bars or restaurants only outside buildings.

coldwind

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
I have a load of Samsung 25R - love them - very dependable
Got the LG HE4's because reviews are good and they are Yellow - easy to keep separate.
Nice idea separating them with colors :) I guess i'll read&watch some reviews to get more information about batteries.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Oh okay, I definitely agree with that! I thought someone was trying to chase off the winners! I love the mix of people here and I am learning a lot, even though I have to skip a lot of pages when I am here. :)
Its too hard to keep up lol I hafta make a random post just from my phone to see what page I left off at...

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I have never thought about cops or something and i do have only DIY juices. I hope nobody stops me :) And one of them has self-made Heisenberg (from Breaking Bad) figure on it :D
And i'm doing the same thing like you. I'm saying anything about vaping or e-juice somehow. And i never vape in places like bars or restaurants only outside buildings.
You have a Heisenberg mod?!? I wanna see!!!! :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I have a load of Samsung 25R - love them - very dependable
Got the LG HE4's because reviews are good and they are Yellow - easy to keep separate.
I've been collecting LG HG2's recently. 20 amp continuous, but 3000 mah. I'm up to 8 now. 4 married to the Sigelei 150 TC and 4 married to the X Cube II.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread