Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
literally two minutes after my last post hubby walked in early...seems he got a promotion today and wont be working such hellish hours! I want to visit and chat but he is puling on my leg like a little kid LMAO...Ill catch you guys first off tomorrow. Good night and GOOD LUCK to all
CONGRATS to Hubby!!!!!!!!!!!

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
Canada
ohm.jpg
This never gets old

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I guess beginners like me are afraid of asking because of other forums where you can't ask any questions and if you do you will be blamed. They say all the time there is google for that question and find the most questions stupid. But this community is much different than the others. I didn't realize it until now (my bad :wub:). I'm glad that i asked my questions and got amazing help from everyone and veterans (I'm flattered) :) It is just a great experience. And thank you for telling me this too.

It'a simple really...we gave up smoking, but we're not suffering nicotine fits....:lol:

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
Canada
literally two minutes after my last post hubby walked in early...seems he got a promotion today and wont be working such hellish hours! I want to visit and chat but he is puling on my leg like a little kid LMAO...Ill catch you guys first off tomorrow. Good night and GOOD LUCK to all
Sounds like a good day with some celebration warranted! Have fun ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread