Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
It has started with some random posts just to win a contest and ended like this very meaningful. Amazing people, thank you all again.:)

Remember this on page 1500 when people start complaining about pictures and video spam again.

There IS some good informative informal conversation in here. I've learned a ton just following this thread.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
This has a lot to do with it too. I bought pretty good equipment I think. I took the step from a mech mod all the way to the TFV4 tank and M80 box mod - which in and of itself is satisfying me just fine.

I don't see this as a "hip" or "trendy" or "stylish" thing to do. I'm just a fat white stay at home father who looks like a regular joe. Cloud competitions and the such don't interest me at all and the only reason I understand to drip is for better flavor? I kind of like my DIY flavor and if it's to weak I add a splash more. Problem solver, my kids call me.

Anyways, yes, there may come a day, but I don't see it right now. Just doesn't seem my style.
I have tried a lot of different styles of vaping and I am good with a .5 coil in a tank, a 1.2 coil in another tank, and a few different mods. I don't do cloud competitions, either, but every once in a while I do like to see a nice, fat cloud from one of my sub-ohm coils. :) I am the same way with flavors. I found that my peanut butter loses a little flavor about halfway through an 8 ounce bottle so I throw another 15 ml bottle of flavoring into it and it is good 2 go for the last 4 ounces. :) I used to build coils but didn't like it and I have just recently gotten into actual dripping, so I am having fun exploring that. We will see if it sticks or not (I am thinking it will, but who knows?). It's definitely a hobby for me but I have my set "likes" that never fail me. It's just a ton of fun!

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
No that is not you, it isn't anyone in here, lol, but lets leave it at I have some strange friends.
No but I usually have to get some vape subjects told toe ten different ways before I get it. That's what is great about ECF

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
I once had a flavor called black Smith ave it was all black Licorice I loved it
I love black licorice too. I'm the only one in the family that likes it so I've never had to share a speck of it. :D

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I have some Juice that I don't care for, either too high nic or flavor is just not good to me. Where would I go on here to offer it to someone ?

Hey LoLo. If you want to just give it to someone, you can go to the Pay It Forward (PIF) threads. I don't have a quick link - maybe some of the other vets can chime in.

If you want to offer for sale, you have to get verified and go through the Buy/Sell section. Again, don't have a quick link, but you can search the forum for both sections and get a quick direct :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
So I jumped off to get a job (got a HVAC job, 1 week temp) it's a start! At least it will put food on the table and juice in my tank!

So, did I miss winners or anything?
Nope. Congrats! Hey, 1 week is better than no weeks. :thumb:

coldwind

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
Remember this on page 1500 when people start complaining about pictures and video spam again.

There IS some good informative informal conversation in here. I've learned a ton just following this thread.
I've learned a lot of stuff too :thumbs:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
bob&cat2.JPG

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
I have tried a lot of different styles of vaping and I am good with a .5 coil in a tank, a 1.2 coil in another tank, and a few different mods. I don't do cloud competitions, either, but every once in a while I do like to see a nice, fat cloud from one of my sub-ohm coils. :) I am the same way with flavors. I found that my peanut butter loses a little flavor about halfway through an 8 ounce bottle so I throw another 15 ml bottle of flavoring into it and it is good 2 go for the last 4 ounces. :) I used to build coils but didn't like it and I have just recently gotten into actual dripping, so I am having fun exploring that. We will see if it sticks or not (I am thinking it will, but who knows?). It's definitely a hobby for me but I have my set "likes" that never fail me. It's just a ton of fun!

I think if I got into coil building it would be more for the art. There is some cool looking coils out there.

LoLoThatIsMe123

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2015
Hey LoLo. If you want to just give it to someone, you can go to the Pay It Forward (PIF) threads. I don't have a quick link - maybe some of the other vets can chime in.

If you want to offer for sale, you have to get verified and go through the Buy/Sell section. Again, don't have a quick link, but you can search the forum for both sections and get a quick direct :)
Just PIF.... No use to go to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread