Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
150604223033-alaska-lampreys-falling-from-the-sky-exlarge-169.jpg

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Yep, I try to too.

This time was my first time and I wanted to get all the flavors from the same vendor. I guess, I did not look around RTS to much to see they carried flavors too. I ended up buying directly from TFA my flavors and VG and nic only from RTS. If I remember correctly I got free shipping from RTS, maybe a special they were running? Or a coupon I found here? I ordered last week of June so maybe it had to do with the 4th of july?
I buy some of my flavors directly from TFA but you can get a better price on bigger bottles sometimes from RTS plus the added bonus of buying what you need from Cap, Inawera and FW. VG I get from the First Aid Aisle at Walmart

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
th
Soo... I bought a silicone case for my Subox Mini from Sweetvapes and it was supposed to be purple but is hot pink instead:( Anyway the fit is real loose, someone had posted somewhere about shrinking the case but I can't find the post... anyone know how to shrink a silicone case? I ordered a green and black case off of Ebay and it fits a lot tighter.... see not all spam....:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread