Smoktech Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2017
Your gonna have this crock tossed at ya over and over and over again. In rare instances it's true. For the most part they WILL show low numbers but can't really "step down" to that level. I've won a ton of higher power mods from 60-200 watts. Got rid of all of them. Until I won a Pico and found it to be one those rare exceptions. Fantastic little mod. Can vape it alongside my smok SIDs or sigelei Zmaxes at 13.5 watts and never know the difference. Disappears in a shirt pocket with a 4ml tank attached. That's one you might want to consider sometime in the future.
Is that an Eleaf Pico ?
What 4 ml tank ?

Reactions: Foggy Road

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Is that an Eleaf Pico ?
What 4 ml tank ?
Nice little stealthy tootle tank-mod combo with drop in coils, eleaf pico + nautilus 2. Rocky Mountain Vapor has picos for just over $20 with coupon code "turkey" (if it's still valid, been going for a long time) + free shipping over $14. Not sure where to get the nautilus, I don't use drop in coil tanks. Edit to add, the pico is a mod that takes an external 18650 and charging them on an external charger is recommended. I do know several people that just use the USB charging so it is possible to do it that way too.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Is that an Eleaf Pico ?
What 4 ml tank ?
Eleaf iStick Pico 75w mod, Joyetechs eGo ONE Mega tank holds 4ml of juice.

2017-04-28_14.18.22.jpg

Unless you rebuild, the tank probably won't interest you as the stock coil only comes in .5 or 1.0 ohm. There is an available coil called the CLR that is simple to rewick or rebuild to whatever resistance you like. I build mine from .6 to 1.6

2017-07-11_19.45.58.jpg

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Your gonna have this crock tossed at ya over and over and over again. In rare instances it's true. For the most part they WILL show low numbers but can't really "step down" to that level. I've won a ton of higher power mods from 60-200 watts. Got rid of all of them. Until I won a Pico and found it to be one those rare exceptions. Fantastic little mod. Can vape it alongside my SMOK SIDs or Sigelei Zmaxes at 13.5 watts and never know the difference. Disappears in a shirt pocket with a 4ml tank attached. That's one you might want to consider sometime in the future.
All tc mods do step down, they have to in order to function properly. You'd be hard pressed to find a modern regulated mod that doesn't do good step down.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2017
step down / buck voltage meaning the ability to output less than battery voltage / chip has ability to take input cell voltage from 4.2v - 3.7v & reduce it to a lower output voltage.
Combined with x resistance equates to being able to vape in low watt ranges.
got it.
thanks

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
You can not go wrong with the Pico. I now own three of the little buggers and I'm looking to add more of'em.

My DIY RY4 juice just tastes better to me in a Protank 2 with a ~2.0Ω coil. I can drop the wattage down to 15 and be in tobacco heaven.

Alternatively, I have a storebought coffee flavor that doesn't come alive until I hit 30-35 watts on a 0.4Ω coil. Swap tanks, pump up wattage, coffee heaven.

Reactions: RainSong
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread