Smoktech Vivi Nova vs. Vision Vivi Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Smoktech Vivi Nova rather than Vision from Fort Myers Vapor yesterday. It was the best flavor vape I've had, yet. Unfortunately, the thing leaked all over, making it a complete waste of money. What a disappointment. I'm back to the Vision. It doesn't taste nearly as good, but at least I'm not going to walk around smelling like maple syrup all day. I wish I could find a tank that both tastes great and is reliable...and doesn't cost a fortune.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
Now you know why we always recommend the vision novas. I have been using 3 for the last 7 almost 8 mos. I paid less than what I paid for a carton of cigs for all three of them. I am still using them and rebuilding the heads every so often. To me that is not expensive. In fact they have saved me enough to buy a provari zmax and vamo. Cigarettes cost a fortune.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana

GolfVap

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Bay Area CA
i am going to recomed the kangers. t3 and mt3 the coils are 2.50 and they hold 3mils, the evod 1.6 mils and the coils are 1.20 each and the glass protank. uses edov coil for 1.20 but its more expensive to buy because it's new and glass

I like the Protank, but my T3's leaked like a faucet...maybe it was just mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread